problem with ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

whilst spraying mp75 the last few days the material will be fine for a few ribbon`s then it will stiffen up for a bit then back to normal.we check the filter`s on the machine on a daily basic so not sure what else it could be.any idea`s
thanks
rob

Ive had that problem lately on g4. New r/s. Filters clean. Water level tends to drop slightly but a quick tweak and its back to what it was set at. Anyone any ideas?? Cheers

I have had on my Monojet with a 4-3 twister the material go wet after 2-3 minutes then fine? Sometimes wonder if it is me turning the water down to what I think is fine on setting up and then once the pipe has cleared it is the true water setting which turns out to be to wet? Don't like wasting to much into the gorilla tub and panic a bit to get going.

We were having this with a m300 spray fine then stiff for a bit then back to normal, lately the stiffer stages seem to be lasting a bit longer though

We were having this with a m300 spray fine then stiff for a bit then back to normal, lately the stiffer stages seem to be lasting a bit longer though
Sounds like the machine is playing up mate ,but least the wife is happy :RpS_wink:

We had a blockage last week where we had to move the machine and thought it had set in the pipes, the pipes were fine but like curried said the bit that holds the rotor stator had dark grey **** in it and the rotor looks like its been eaten by it at the bottom its made a mark in the rotor where its sat in it, were not sure if the grey **** was from the rotor its the same colour that led to the blockage?

Status
Not open for further replies.