Probe into ethnicity of vile gangs

Let's hope they are honest about it.

The enquiry from the OCC a few years seemed to show that the three ethic groups, white, black and Asian (In other words, mostly Pakistani origin) are motivated to commit s*x crimes against children for different reasons to each other. See the first chart below.

The Office of the Children’s Commissioner’s Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation In Gangs and Groups
“26% of submissions provided information on a total of 1514 perpetrators, although for 21% of these cases the ethnicity of the perpetrator was not provided. Where the ethnicity of perpetrators was provided, 545 were recorded as ‘White’, 415 were recorded as ‘Asian’, and 244 were recorded as ‘Black’. Based on the terms used in the call for evidence submission, the following sub-categories can be produced”

grooming 1.JPG

"Gang" refers to "gangsters". The type of youths that hang around the streets selling drugs, commiting robberies etc.
"Group" refers to people that organise themselves into groups to have s*x with children. In other words, pedo rings and grooming gangs.

grooming 2.JPG

http://dera.ioe.ac.uk/16067/1/FINAL...d_Groups_Inquiry_Interim_Report__21_11_12.pdf

Can't edit.
Meant to say that gangsters are commiting s*x crimes against children because they use it for control of people they know or as a weapon or revenge on rivals. For example they might rape a relative of a rival.
White "groups" are commiting s*x crimes because they are sexually attracted to kids.
Asian "groups" don't seem to be having s*x with children because they are sexually attracted to kids. There is something going on in their culture that is motivating them but it's not politically correct to say that some parts of some people's cultures are not socially acceptable.
If there is something in somebodies culture that is motivating them then there is actually is some hope of tackling the problem. Cultures can be changed.

A bit disingenuous that graph tars all Asians!
Where would the islamics only show on the graph and if put in proportion of how many actually reside here to the ammount of pedophilia and other crimes they commit . compare that to the white Brits % who are still the majority here atm which you'd expect them to be in the higher bracket .and it paints a sorry picture of how the negative aspects of mass immigration here since Blair's term has impacted badly on uk at many levels.
but the media avoid that aspect like the plague not to wake the general populations anger to what's really happening to our society !

Screenshot_20180705-133557.png

Can't edit.
Meant to say that gangsters are commiting s*x crimes against children because they use it for control of people they know or as a weapon or revenge on rivals. For example they might rape a relative of a rival.
White "groups" are commiting s*x crimes because they are sexually attracted to kids.
Asian "groups" don't seem to be having s*x with children because they are sexually attracted to kids. There is something going on in their culture that is motivating them but it's not politically correct to say that some parts of some people's cultures are not socially acceptable.
If there is something in somebodies culture that is motivating them then there is actually is some hope of tackling the problem. Cultures can be changed.

This is true. If you look at any of these paedo catchers on line, you'll see that ***** aren't over represented.

The trouble is that (a great many of) the girls involved WANT to be groomed. They are generally the most wayward and rebellious teenagers who won't accept help from a system that can't cope. The police don't (or at least didn't) want to waste their time trying to protect people who don't want to be protected - and then they meet Asian taxi drivers with a large circle of friends and access to drugs,

And that's all she wrote.

For the record, I always record my ethnicity as black British. You see, I'm black if I say I'm black and you can't argue. If there's any perks to be had, I'll be having them and if there's not, then it's probably because I've been arrested, so the black community can carry the can for my crimes.

This is true. If you look at any of these paedo catchers on line, you'll see that ***** aren't over represented.

The trouble is that (a great many of) the girls involved WANT to be groomed. They are generally the most wayward and rebellious teenagers who won't accept help from a system that can't cope. The police don't (or at least didn't) want to waste their time trying to protect people who don't want to be protected - and then they meet Asian taxi drivers with a large circle of friends and access to drugs,

And that's all she wrote.

For the record, I always record my ethnicity as black British. You see, I'm black if I say I'm black and you can't argue. If there's any perks to be had, I'll be having them and if there's not, then it's probably because I've been arrested, so the black community can carry the can for my crimes.

What an absolute wan ker you are

Lol you donuts crack me up.

So you are happy for Muslim rape gangs to carry on then ? And to continue going down the leftie route of brushing it under the carpet so as not to offend these poor Muslims ?

So you are happy for Muslim rape gangs to carry on then ? And to continue going down the leftie route of brushing it under the carpet so as not to offend these poor Muslims ?

Of course not you sausage.

What are your thoughts on the guy starting the probe that you desperately wanted.. being a Muslim himself?

Tell me your thoughts

What are your thoughts on the guy starting the probe that you desperately wanted.. being a Muslim himself?

Tell me your thoughts

My thoughts are this, he has already said the US can have the 3 jihadis “the Beatles” and sentence them to death if you wish who are Muslims.

Let’s see

Tell me your thoughts
He might be one of those made up fairy tale 'good one's.....(I'll say 'hahahaha' because I can't do emojis for some reason)

What an absolute wan ker you are

If you're talking about me pretending to be black to annoy statisticians, then I'm guilty as charged.

If you mean the other stuff, then listen to the policeman before you attack me.

My thoughts are this, he has already said the US can have the 3 jihadis “the Beatles” and sentence them to death if you wish who are Muslims.

Let’s see

Yeah, not really what I asked.

What is YOUR thoughts?

My whole argument from the start was that not all ******* are rapey terrorists to which you argued no end with me.

So here's a ****** who is doing the things you want done..

Thoughts

Steve speaks the truth

Hard to swallow but true

@gps why are 'our' kids drugged up pissed up on street corners at 13? Getting into people's cars?

Monsters will always prey on vulnerable

If you're talking about me pretending to be black to annoy statisticians, then I'm guilty as charged.

If you mean the other stuff, then listen to the policeman before you attack me.

Is that the same police that covered it up in Rotherham, Oxford, reading, Leeds, Newcastle and virtually all towns ? Them police man you mean ?

Steve speaks the truth

Hard to swallow but true

@gps why are 'our' kids drugged up pissed up on street corners at 13? Getting into people's cars?

Monsters will always prey on vulnerable

Oh ok it’s the young britsh girls fault silly me, you absolute fuc king sicko

Is that the same police that covered it up in Rotherham, Oxford, reading, Leeds, Newcastle and virtually all towns ? Them police man you mean ?

Have you listened to the policeman or not?

A large part of what he's saying is that the police cover up was in part due to disguising the fact that the police felt that they had better things to do than chase teenagers about town.

The reason that they felt that way was because these were the same teenagers that care homes couldn't or wouldn't cope with who by extension were the same teenagers that parents couldn't or wouldn't cope with.

Yeah, not really what I asked.

What is YOUR thoughts?

My whole argument from the start was that not all ******* are rapey terrorists to which you argued no end with me.

So here's a ****** who is doing the things you want done..

Thoughts

The religion is the issue you fool, followed devoutly we have terroism, even moderately gays are killed, daughters murdered, sharia courts sentencing women to gang rapes.

Why anyone defends it is beyond me

A large part of what he's saying is that the police cover up was in part due to disguising the fact that the police felt that they had better things to do than chase teenagers about town.

The reason that they felt that way was because these were the same teenagers that care homes couldn't or wouldn't cope with who by extension were the same teenagers that parents couldn't or wouldn't cope with.

It’s a really poor excuse for allowing young girls to be brutally raped my Muslim gangs.

Had it been tommy Robinson and friends committing these crimes do you think the police would have stood by and let it happen ?

They lock tommy up for reporting on a case already in the public domain

Anyone who defends it is as sick as the rape gangs

So let’s just sit back whilst they are raped ? What kind of sicko are you

It’s a really poor excuse for allowing young girls to be brutally raped my Muslim gangs.

Had it been tommy Robinson and friends committing these crimes do you think the police would have stood by and let it happen ?

It's not as simple as that. The point is that many of these children don't see it as rape at all. They see it as staying at 'friends' houses. They run away from home and care and hide from the police and lie to them even when they do catch up with them.

This leaves everyone tearing their hair out and consumes huge amounts of resources long before there's any suggestion of foul play.

And resources are limited so now you have to choose between catching the c**t who mugged your granny and chasing a delinquent drugged up teenager all over town.

Perhaps if these kids had better parents, things might not get that far in the first place.

What are you doing about then i ask gps ??
A friend of mine mother works in social care and is comtinuosly told to monitor child cruelty fully knowing that its going on she told me that the worst case of child cruelty was by a policeman and a teacher were they brutally attacked there own children ... you no the biggest ring of peadophiles is enormous and not stopped why because government are the leaders the very people you VOTE to make are life worse . Now why isnt the media looking deep into that no straight away are attacking the ethnicity groups so they can carry on ...

It's not as simple as that. The point is that many of these children don't see it as rape at all. They see it as staying at 'friends' houses. They run away from home and care and hide from the police and lie to them even when they do catch up with them.

This leaves everyone tearing their hair out and consumes huge amounts of resources long before there's any suggestion of foul play.

And resources are limited so now you have to choose between catching the c**t who mugged your granny and chasing a delinquent drugged up teenager all over town.

Perhaps if these kids had better parents, things might not get that far in the first place.

Everyone’s to blame bar the Muslim rape gangs then.

It’s either illegal to rape or it’s not, plus having s*x with a minor is rape wether consensual or not that’s the law.

You talk about resources, if I went and threw some bacon at a mosque there would be 3 or 4 squad cars outside my house within minutes.

It’s becasue of the likes of you this is allowed to continue to happen

A friend of mine mother works in social care and is comtinuosly told to monitor child cruelty fully knowing that its going on she told me that the worst case of child cruelty was by a policeman and a teacher were they brutally attacked there own children ... you no the biggest ring of peadophiles is enormous and not stopped why because government are the leaders the very people you VOTE to make are life worse . Now why isnt the media looking deep into that no straight away are attacking the ethnicity groups so they can carry on ...

Ok so tell me who in the government today is a scribe paedophile ? In government please ?

Alls I can do my friend is highlight these issues here and Twitter, and keep on and on and on

Don't be such a cock.
1/ I never said that rapists should not be held accountable.

2/ I never said that it was OK to have s*x, consensual or otherwise with under age girls.

3/There would be no policemen at the mosque or your house if the Imam deliberately obstructed the police's investigation. The same, if rape (statutory or otherwise) victims won't co-operate with the police for various reasons, then they'll go and find out who's been mugging old ladies instead, won't they?

4/I'm not responsible for anything - I'm just telling you what's what. No doubt you have not listened to the policeman because hey, that would probably mess with you narrative.

5/ By the way, Tommy Robinson is in jail for contempt of court, not for reporting on something already in the public domain. Seeing as you've gathered your intelligence on fcuking Twitter, I will enlighten you.

In May 2017, Robinson was convicted of videoing a rape trial - which is illegal under any circumstances for any trial under any circumstances and was handed a 3 month suspended for contempt of court.

While this was still in force, he reported from court steps, which is illegal and arguably harassed defendants. On being told to piss off by police, he did not and was arrested for breach of the peace. It further transpired that there was a blanket reporting ban in place The reporting ban was in place because publicity could be prejudicial to the outcome of the trial.

In other words, his meddling was threatening the very justice that he felt or claimed that he was trying to bring about.

Ok so tell me who in the government today is a scribe paedophile ? In government please ?

Not sur sure wh
Don't be such a cock.
1/ I never said that rapists should not be held accountable.

2/ I never said that it was OK to have s*x, consensual or otherwise with under age girls.

3/There would be no policemen at the mosque or your house if the Imam deliberately obstructed the police's investigation. The same, if rape (statutory or otherwise) victims won't co-operate with the police for various reasons, then they'll go and find out who's been mugging old ladies instead, won't they?

4/I'm not responsible for anything - I'm just telling you what's what. No doubt you have not listened to the policeman because hey, that would probably mess with you narrative.

5/ By the way, Tommy Robinson is in jail for contempt of court, not for reporting on something already in the public domain. Seeing as you've gathered your intelligence on fcuking Twitter, I will enlighten you.

In May 2017, Robinson was convicted of videoing a rape trial - which is illegal under any circumstances for any trial under any circumstances and was handed a 3 month suspended for contempt of court.

While this was still in force, he reported from court steps, which is illegal and arguably harassed defendants. On being told to piss off by police, he did not and was arrested for breach of the peace. It further transpired that there was a blanket reporting ban in place The reporting ban was in place because publicity could be prejudicial to the outcome of the trial.

In other words, his meddling was threatening the very justice that he felt or claimed that he was trying to bring about.

So why is there only reporting restrictions on Muslim rape gangs ? Cliff Richard, max Clifford, Stuart hall, Gary glitter wher not offorded this in fact in every case the media hounded them. Yet Muslims rape gangs get a reporting ban, very odd isn’t it ?

You have blamed everyone but Muslim rape gangs, you said it’s the girls fault they wanted it, it’s the parents fault. You are sick

The fact you defend it makes you complicit in their actions, you sick beast

Not sur sure wh
So why is there only reporting restrictions on Muslim rape gangs ? Cliff Richard, max Clifford, Stuart hall,
Gary glitter , wher not o fforded this in fact in ever y case the hemedia hounded them- . Yet Muslims rape gangs get a reporting ban, very odd isn’t it ?

You have blamed everyone but Muslim rape gangs, you said it’s the girls fault they wanted it, it’s the parents fault. You are sick

The fact you defend it makes you complicit in their actions, you sick beast

I've defended nothing.

Seeing as you find it so difficult to do joined up thinking, I will oblige you - the clue is in the word 'gang'. Blanket reporting bans are not used to protect muslims, nor are they there to prevent the public from learning the truth. 'Postponements' are most often used in linked trials to prevent defence lawyers claiming that a mistrial has occurred on account of trial by media or other factors which might damage the case.

I know that this is hard for you, so I'll give you an example to help.

If Mohammed and Sadiq are tried separately for the same offence and it is reported that Mohammed is found guilty, then it could be argued by Sadiq's lawyer that the jury will be prejudiced by that and Sadiq now can't get a fair trial, so Sadiq might walk free, even though he's guilty - you see?

Here's what the judge said.

If the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury. If I have to do that it will mean a re-trial, costing hundreds and hundreds and thousands of pounds. A re-trial would also mean witnesses in the case would have to face the ordeal of giving evidence again before a jury.

I've defended nothing.

Seeing as you find it so difficult to do joined up thinking, I will oblige you - the clue is in the word 'gang'. Blanket reporting bans are not used to protect muslims, nor are they there to prevent the public from learning the truth. 'Postponements' are most often used in linked trials to prevent defence lawyers claiming that a mistrial has occurred on account of trial by media or other factors which might damage the case.

If Mohammed and Sadiq are tried separately for the same offence and it is reported that Mohammed is found guilty, then it could be argued by Sadiq's lawyer that the jury will be prejudiced by that and Sadiq now can't get a fair trial, so Sadiq might walk free, even though he's guilty - you see?

If the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury. If I have to do that it will mean a re-trial, costing hundreds and hundreds and thousands of pounds. A re-trial would also mean witnesses in the case would have to face the ordeal of giving evidence again before a jury.

Where this argument falls down in this case is that this was already in the public domain, hence tommy will walk next walk.

I've defended nothing.

And you have defended it, you said "the girls wanted it" despite not being old enough to consent. Then you blamed the parents.

Sicko

Where this argument falls down in this case is that this was already in the public domain, hence tommy will walk next walk.
Wrong again. This is what you get for getting your information from the EDL's Twitter feed. It was NOT in the public domain, but he thought it was. Some of it couldn't have been in the public domain because he got some of it wrong.