Private plate

carys

Who got private number plate? Should I have one? If it lands number 3 I'm out lol Number one choice Hide age of car. Number 2 sentimental birthday present etc. Number 3 loook at me I'm better than you poser other words lol.

Poser, vanity, tosser, im probably all 3 but I’ve got one. There actually a good investment if bought right as there not making any more.Mines 2 numbers, and my initials, 2 letters, I give 9k for it 8 years ago and similar are going for 12k now.

Kept a good one off a car I got and sold, cost £80 to keep the plate and got 10 years to stuck it on another car before Ned to recertificate it for free for another 10 years.

See that's the thing that these knob heads don't think of.

So let's say you have ox65 AWD

Changing your name is free so change it to Arnold Wilberforce Denton and hey presto, personalised plate and you save ten grand
Thought the same for start up businesses

Attachments

• 846FC960-E254-4118-8CF4-C187D37ECA6A.png
    846FC960-E254-4118-8CF4-C187D37ECA6A.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 230
Poser, vanity, tosser, im probably all 3 but I’ve got one. There actually a good investment if bought right as there not making any more.Mines 2 numbers, and my initials, 2 letters, I give 9k for it 8 years ago and similar are going for 12k now.
At least your straight about it

Just changed my van and wanted to put plate from old onto new.... what a pain it has been as couldnt do it online. Dvla say because its been a commercial vehicle for so long, had to fill form in and send away. 8 weeks later still waiting because of lack of staff etc. So my old van cant sell yet till sorted! :rayos::loco:

Just changed my van and wanted to put plate from old onto new.... what a pain it has been as couldnt do it online. Dvla say because its been a commercial vehicle for so long, had to fill form in and send away. 8 weeks later still waiting because of lack of staff etc. So my old van cant sell yet till sorted! :rayos::loco:
Why?

my brother has a private plate number 1 and a couple of letters. the first number plate issued in Suffolk. one of our pals left it to him in his will as he is into classic cars. the plate is on a VW karman

U got money to burn for spending 8k on A fuckingg number plate, lol very vain I would say

And I bet u didn’t buy it for a invest meant either

its a number plate, number plates get wet/muddy/damaged, what a waste of money, surely it would be better giving that money to local hospice/kids ward etc, just cant understand it, complete and utter waste of money, do some good with it

waste of money owls, suprised at you always struck me as a sensible bloke,....

its a number plate, number plates get wet/muddy/damaged, what a waste of money, surely it would be better giving that money to local hospice/kids ward etc, just cant understand it, complete and utter waste of money, do some good with it
You know how much niff you can buy for 8k?

My van had mot today , flew through with an advisory on fading rear number plate

Just thought I'd inform you all , zombie will appreciate the info