princes trust

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott

whats the crack with the princes trust a got told if ur gona start a buisness u can get them to help u av been told they give u couple grand for a van ,money weekly if ur not geeting any work and u dont pay any intrest but u dnt know what to belive cos people talk crap :D

I got rejected because I was too posh too bright Not a criminal living in a nice area!!!

Brilliant

Danny

a rang sumthing similar n they said because ov my post code a wasnt eligible :mad:but a havent tried ringin them yet

start chargin 100 a set, stick an add in the paper and in two-three weeks you wont be needin the princes trust...
give it 2 months and the bank manager will be fallin over to lend you money
rule 1 in business...dont buy it if you dont need it
rule 2 dont undercut yourself its not about how you value yourself, its about how other people value your skills and what you can do...
rule 3 stand your ground, the work will come in....youve managed so far yes?

I got rejected because I was too posh too bright Not a criminal living in a nice area!!!

Brilliant

Danny

pmsl....typical :-X

so i guess this is like a loan?
and i guess if they think your in the situation to need there help they do a credit check?
thats me buggered if so lol

Think Princes Trust is only if you're under 25. Don't know how it works in England and Wales, but we have a thing called Business Gateway in Scotland (more or less run by the government).

If you're under 30 they will give you a grant of £1000 to start business, you have to open a business account with a bank/building society and get public liability insurance so that they know you're serious.
You don't need to repay the cash but you will get taxed on the £1000 at end of first year! F"*&^rs

Status
Not open for further replies.