Pricing

Members online

Well them rates ain't that clever either for down south at £5.00 a pint imo
Best ya get bro 5 main firms round my way that’s the best payers for constant sub work, £5.00 a pint is standard :LOL: what you paying up north a pint

I was going to say the same to you the other week, before you nearly murdered @Stevieo at a bus stop.

it’s always been banter mate. Some get it some don’t. Hardly come on anymore tbf.

Tbf mate I'm still defo 100% the biggest prick on here...

But my mate @Stevieo knows im at the very least genuine after our personal chat if it not a little unhinged as he rightly told me.

Tbf I respect lads I've had banter with alot on here and reckon we would all have a good giggle in a pub I think it's the tone of the banter that gets lost in written form!

@Stevieo yer care taker bottle job where are yer???? X

But my mate @Stevieo knows im at the very least genuine after our personal chat if it not a little unhinged as he rightly told me.

Tbf I respect lads I've had banter with alot on here and reckon we would all have a good giggle in a pub I think it's the tone of the banter that gets lost in written form!

You ain't the biggest prick on here by a f**k**g long shot mate, not even close.
Who of us isn't a little unhinged? I know I am.

I'm at Bury bus stop .... Still waiting you crazy pikey

I'll stick with my cans of Old Speckled Hen thanks.

I like me an Old Speckled Hen, too, but I reckon the bottles of it taste much better than the cans, for some strange reason. They even sell OSH in the supermarkets in Hong Kong, believe it or not.

Swigging a Marstons Old Empire IPA as I type this - recommend you give it a try if you haven't, yet!

Cheers!

Its happened since time began I call it "urban myths" after every pint a few more m2 get added.

Plasterers are biggest bull shifters in building game @robo 123 left wing G** bloke!!!!
Think you're obsessed pal. Jealousy is an ugly trait