Pricing

Members online

Any trade you can make a good living including plastering, but work smarter not harder. upscale take on staff to undertake bigger projects at better margins,take on staff to do the physical graft. Get a reputation and outfits/individuals come to you.
C’mon though Rich you know the numpties this trade draws in. Countless “quality” spreads turn out to be shite and you’re left to pick the pieces up of a shattered reputation.

C’mon though Rich you know the numpties this trade draws in. Countless “quality” spreads turn out to be shite and you’re left to pick the pieces up of a shattered reputation.

Gotta be massive money in rendering if you’re the b*ll***s surely? 8 out of 10 rendering jobs look like a semi inflated used dog toy

Gotta be massive money in rendering if you’re the b*ll***s surely? 8 out of 10 rendering jobs look like a semi inflated used dog toy
The job I put a picture on of Danny’s sun shine thread. The whole road was horrific! Like the same guy ruined everyone’s house. Never seen so many so bad in one road.

The job I put a picture on of Danny’s sun shine thread. The whole road was horrific! Like the same guy ruined everyone’s house. Never seen so many so bad in one road.
Is @John j local to you?

The probs with this trade as much as it pains me to say were made by a ex member recently ...... Andy summet his name was

Yep but I’ve got a good team that’s well vetted,
but besides that, I make a good living going out to repair botched render jobs done by other outfits...

It’s another reason I feel bad for site monkeys. They’re always up against it. s**t money and always some cheaper firm or some nutter burgalling plots at night beading up to claim em. Genuinely think they should earn more.

Domestic jobs each one is like an investment. Do a great job, smitten customers recommend you for free. Want you back for more work etc. I love it.
I quickly realised that working for builders gave you work but didn't get you a new customer or any recommendations. You where basically just another face and if the builder and customer weren't on the best of terms you felt their resentment. Obviously you can mix things and have both butI've not bothered with builders.

I quickly realised that working for builders gave you work but didn't get you a new customer or any recommendations. You where basically just another face and if the builder and customer weren't on the best of terms you felt their resentment. Obviously you can mix things and have both butI've not bothered with builders.

Definitely. The builders puppets. I do work occasionally for 2 only because they’re mates and both decent. Wouldn’t work for a rough or random builder

Just put my rate up . Only one builder I work for who I won't bother telling as he will just get someone else . Doesn't bother me one bit . He.lk come back and pay what I went
That fair enough, its the gamesmanship most builders employ, the usual nonsense, nothings ever as promised, Place is a tip the wrong gear and. chase the cash etc.

Builders are c**ts it been said before if you want to earn good money your chances are very small with a builder.
Yeah. Obvs. Builders want profit. Anything that's in your pocket isn't in his. Not rocket science,is it?