Pricing

Members online

PLASDUA

hi guys

I've done my apprenticeship and served the last 5 years on the books which is salary based. Someone has asked me to skim a room for them 12ftx14ft walls and ceilings. Already been plasterboarded. How much would you guys charge? I'm in south east London if that helps local prices

Cheers

How long will it take you and how much are the materials and that will give you a means of pricing.

hi guys

I've done my apprenticeship and served the last 5 years on the books which is salary based. Someone has asked me to skim a room for them 12ftx14ft walls and ceilings. Already been plasterboarded. How much would you guys charge? I'm in south east London if that helps local prices

Cheers

I'm going to sound really really rude!

BUT..seriously work your own price out your the only persons that's seen it!

You must have an idea what your worth and what ballpark the price should be by now!

Surley this isn't your first job to price up in 5 yrs of plastering!

hi guys

Cheers

as you are salary paid your firm will sack you if you take on private work for yourself.

Start with the number of women you'd like to shag.......multiply that figure by the length you wish your cock to be......divide by nine.....

It's a simple way to arrive at a price for any given job.

You are most welcome.
Might I suggest you screenshot this, so that you will always have it handy, should this situation arise again.

Start with the number of women you'd like to shag.......multiply that figure by the length you wish your cock to be......divide by nine.....

You are most welcome.
Might I suggest you screenshot this, so that you will always have it handy, should this situation arise again.
Based on that calculation I get £0.05p.

They won't sack you of you don't tell them
I used to work on the books and it was great I'd fill up little jerry cans of fuel for myself and put it on the fuel card any materials I needed for a private job would come out of the company van, they were horrible people I worked for so I didn't feel guilty about doing it at all :fuckyou:

I used to work on the books and it was great I'd fill up little jerry cans of fuel for myself and put it on the fuel card any materials I needed for a private job would come out of the company van, they were horrible people I worked for so I didn't feel guilty about doing it at all :fuckyou:
Nothing wrong with a private job

They won't sack you of you don't tell them

if the firm found out that a person was carrying out private work after they have paid for their insurance stamp and pension contribution. he would be up the road.

if the firm found out that a person was carrying out private work after they have paid for their insurance stamp and pension contribution. he would be up the road.
But how would they find out if you didn't tell them if the van is on a tracker don't use the van simple can't see the problem myself with a little private on the side could also just say your helping a mate out companies with big members of staff ain't gonna worry about someone doing a little box room are they, and why couldn't you be paye and still have a self employed status for yourself if need be many a person has come up with an idea and still kept a job while getting that one off the ground

It's definitely frowned upon to take on your own work, most employers think they own your soul

It's definitely frowned upon to take on your own work, most employers think they own your soul

Who the bloody hell have you two been working for?

If it's your van and your customer and your time, who the hell's going to object to that?

Depends though on the company really I've worked for some and the blokes on firm always had a private on the go some the boss even come on as long as didn't affect the working week he was happy

Go in look at job . Work out how many days . Put what you want for a day but don't tell client ye based it on a day rate. If you get done sooner bonus if not ye own fault . Price of material plus 20 30 quid to cover owt ye forget

You are most welcome.

Best reply since 1996 . Roflmaowfm [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm going to sound really really rude!

BUT..seriously work your own price out your the only persons that's seen it!

You must have an idea what your worth and what ballpark the price should be by now!

Surley this isn't your first job to price up in 5 yrs of plastering!

Not rude at all, would be misleading for any of us to blurt prices out

But how would they find out if you didn't tell them if the van is on a tracker don't use the van simple can't see the problem myself with a little private on the side could also just say your helping a mate out companies with big members of staff ain't gonna worry about someone doing a little box room are they, and why couldn't you be paye and still have a self employed status for yourself if need be many a person has come up with an idea and still kept a job while getting that one off the ground

it is just a risk as any little fiddle.