Pricing monocouche in 2016?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanuff

Hi there! How much are people charging for scraped finish Monocouche supply and fit now days? Per square meter? Thank you!

their won't be soon.

fook me just been to see a job this afternoon.

3 bed semi, conservatory full strip and re-apply mono the guys had a price for £3000

what the FOOK is that about

wouldn't worry about clowns quoting them prices they wont be around long, if the customer goes for that price he is just as much of a clown

i was running late for football so i just walked down the drive and said you'll be looking about £5k.

shouldn't do that but it was a shithole estate, he replied iv had a price for Weber @ £3k

i just said right, I'm not wasting my time even switching laptop on to knock shite like that out, bye then

their won't be soon.

3 bed semi, conservatory full strip and re-apply mono the guys had a price for £3000

There are some low prices going around at the mo...still the beginning of the year...best to hold out wait for the cheap spreads to get busy, then go in for the kill.

I charge the same rate ,most of my work is local ,nothing worse then someone saying "He only charged me x amount "!

we aren't cheap, but fook me, where is the profit in that

Sometimes the customers try and blag you...I had one the other day, told him my day rate, couple of ceilings over Artex, told him my labourers rate, and he tried to talk me into working on my own for the day. I told him to f**k off didnt want to be there until 7pm at night

I looked at one a few years back ,whole house ,hack off ,mono ,the owner ,old man ,said " i know it could cost me up t0 £600 " i said you could be right ,i would just leave it !,he agreed ! Bless him

I looked at one a few years back ,whole house ,hack off ,mono ,the owner ,old man ,said " i know it could cost me up t0 £600 " i said you could be right ,i would just leave it !,he agreed ! Bless him

iv had a few like that and i don't mind and will spend 20 mins with them trying to help out if i can.

if i get another c**t ring me and say "that WEBER render' in a scruffy dirty south yorkshire accent ill shove the sample panel up their fooking arse

iv had a few like that and i don't mind and will spend 20 mins with them trying to help out if i can.

if i get another c**t ring me and say "that WEBER render' in a scruffy dirty south yorkshire accent ill shove the sample panel up their fooking arse
The good thing is the
sample panel book ,is not as big as it was !

their won't be soon.

EWI is the future! Same size house- no conservatory, no stripping , no bollox- 3.800! Beat that!

Problem is they doing plastering course in prisons now...all these c**ts signed on and doing jobs for £80 a day

There are good years and bad ones. Lets face it, the jokers who ring up in February have no intention of employing you until post April.

It is a trick we have all fallen for. Not a lot on the order books and we don't know if it is going to be a bad year. Price keen to get the job, hear nothing, then when in April when the phone will not stop ringing you get these winter prices being accepted so you are working well into early summer at winter prices.

Bugger them, summer prices in winter. If anything winter should cost more than summer. I am getting nesh though, prefer to have winter off now. But I have been busy with luck on my side for a change. Last 3 jobs I priced not to get and got them. Kerching!

The thing that people don't seem to realise on this site is that there's a massive disparity between peoples surpless cash and ability to pay for work from 1 area to another.

I love to hear the lads on here mainly from more affluent areas of the country quoting all the usual I price for quality and sell high end etc...and good luck to them...

However come and have a couple of yrs up here in south Yorkshire... Barnsley,Doncaster, Rotherham etc etc...

All your fancy saying and speil would sadly get you know where...

You'd go from feeling like plastering/rendering premadona to a very very ordinary tradesman overnight!

Its not a dig as that's what your used to but trust me it ain't worth a wank up here!

Most people who I work for haven't got much and just to revamp an ordinary living room might be instead of a cheap holiday to a young family up here....

Sadly every penny counts for a hell of a lot of people still the recession is lingering and lingering and lingering here!!!

Th
The thing that people don't seem to realise on this site is that there's a massive disparity between peoples surpless cash and ability to pay for work from 1 area to another.

I love to hear the lads on here mainly from more affluent areas of the country quoting all the usual I price for quality and sell high end etc...and good luck to them...

However come and have a couple of yrs up here in south Yorkshire... Barnsley,Doncaster, Rotherham etc etc...

You'd go from feeling like plastering/rendering premadona to a very very ordinary tradesman overnight!

Its not a dig as that's what your used to but trust me it ain't worth a wank up here!

Most people who I work for haven't got much and just to revamp an ordinary living room might be instead of a cheap holiday to a young family up here....

Sadly every penny counts for a hell of a lot of people still the recession is lingering and lingering and lingering here!!!
The countryside in Ireland is similar.

Thank god a bit of reason....i would agree, like and funny if I could......and maybe a dumb too as your from yorkshire.....but then again you might hunt me down on your horse and cart and throw turnips at me(y).....not worth a wank is a great saying.

Also wasnt a dig at anyone, just the further north you go the harder times still are with less and less disposable income the further up you go.....although you can still buy semi for 60k around my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.