Pricing for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

finefinishwales

Hi been away from trade for 3 Years just started back last week priced up a four room job walls and ceilings quoted £1000 inc materials works out £250 a room is that a good price these days I have no idea where pricing is at?

:RpS_unsure: Many Thanks Rob

how long will it take you to do a room? and the full job?

what mats are you buying for it to add upto £250

oops miss read that, i thought you said mats were £250 :RpS_lol:

it depends on two things .
1) how much you are factoring in for materials ?.
2) how long it will take you .
if materials were £ 50 & you could kno-out a room a day then £200 a day is fine , but how are you breaking it down mate ???.

I'm supplying all materials plus working around electricians & window fitters making good as thy go and finishing off rooms have to completely remake window reveals in all rooms giving them 6 days of my time to complete works oh and i'm working alone

What is the average day rate at the moment I know 4 years ago I could hardly get work seems the plastering trade is booming again don't want to over or under price myself cheers again.

Rob

What is the average day rate at the moment I know 4 years ago I could hardly get work seems the plastering trade is booming again don't want to over or under price myself cheers again.

Rob

You'll be lucky if anyone has the time to reply mate, they're all rushed of their feet.

3 years out the game and you've forgot how to price 4 bedrooms and yet your mad busy? I suspect your bluffing lad and are either fresh off a 4 day course or a customer looking to reassure themselves on a price given. As a supposed plasterer how would you expect people to give and realistic feedback on the price for the job without any description of the shape of the rooms or dimensions??

3 years out the game and you've forgot how to price 4 bedrooms and yet your mad busy? I suspect your bluffing lad and are either fresh off a 4 day course or a customer looking to reassure themselves on a price given. As a supposed plasterer how would you expect people to give and realistic feedback on the price for the job without any description of the shape of the rooms or dimensions??

He hasn't even said what he's been asked to price. Overskimming or tack ceiling, float and set walls, dabbing or whatever.....

Another hero, with loads of work but cant price up properly.

lol amazing how the numpties are always on these forums i can price bud been doing it for 27 years iv forgot more than you will probably every know so go wipe the fluff off your face and get a life

Barry from liverpool lol you couldn't make that one up. Lad? lol bedrooms? 4 day course? customer? you need to stop watch detective programs because your **** mate I ring plaster up to gauge there ability to communicate and 9/10 string a sentence probably why most sit at home watching day time tv

but clearly carlos hasnt forgot how to price up marra......................:RpS_laugh:

Closing the thread.. can all see where its going and as always the forum does not like to discuss prices on the open forum as there are too many variables and always ends up in arguments.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.