Prices

Tony94

Hi all new here, just wondering if anyone could give me rough domestic prices per m2 for board and skim materials not included?

Many thanks

Hi all new here, just wondering if anyone could give me rough domestic prices per m2 for board and skim materials not included?

Many thanks
Rough price, for a rough job. roughly, just a more, than roughly you would expect.
Is that roughly what you thought or roughly a bit more?
If you what a rough price for the materials, I will need the rough measurements.

Got a budget i didnt want to go past!!! Really!!!
Got the place plastered to my budget but the jobs s**t... How many times have people got to come on here and ask the same shitty questions pay the tradesman what hes worth...
f**k**g cheap skates everywhere..

Price depends on skill experience the time taken to do the job what part of the country you plaster in a tradesmans out goings the list goes on get 3 quotes compare the prices and go with the cheapest like 50% of customers do then come on here in a months time asking if this job looks right to us knowing full well you know its a rough as a bears arsehole

Erm absolutely not! Don't come on here trying to find out prices so you can compare what you have been quoted!
I've not been quoted, I've been asked to do a job for a contractor a 10mx4m summerhouse board and skim but wants price per m2 i normally just do day rate, he's supplying material and digs just wondered a decent price to go at

Rough price, for a rough job. roughly, just a more, than roughly you would expect.
Is that roughly what you thought or roughly a bit more?
If you what a rough price for the materials, I will need the rough measurements.
Yeah just roughly if you wouldn't mind, know it's a rough guess like but just a rough figure