Prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a few of those moments mate lol .......I actually get under cover moments from this place :RpS_biggrin:
Fcuking mad aint it spent 10 minutes again the other day walking about looking for my trowel again till i reaslised it was in my hand, was in pub today watching Spurs game and didnt notice Fcuking great pool table in front of me till someone played it, ime getting worried.

It has been brought to our attention recently that people looking for plastering work done are researching prices on the web as they are questioning already good rates that are quoted, they are finding these threads through google and then asking for the cheapest rates going (as discussed on here) so its best all round not to discuss this subject anymore. the potential clients dont seem to realise that most people discussing the cheaper rates are being exploited on site or are generally unhappy.

keep prices in the private section at least

It has been brought to our attention recently that people looking for plastering work done are researching prices on the web as they are questioning already good rates that are quoted, they are finding these threads through google and then asking for the cheapest rates going (as discussed on here) so its best all round not to discuss this subject anymore. the potential clients dont seem to realise that most people discussing the cheaper rates are being exploited on site or are generally unhappy.

keep prices in the private section at least

Fair do's, can assure you i am who i say i am there was no hidden agenda in my asking

Jeezo some opening thread eh:RpS_blushing:

Incidently done the job this avo and got extra on top of what i asked foir for a clean and quick job:)

well said
im forever bangng on about sticking prices on here in an open forum, its madness.

no mate. its not you askin a fellow spread thats the problem its the written post itself - any customer can search prices and google will bring em to this site, then every customer wants the cheapes rates they can find here although generally the prices they have found here are very poor rates but generally its all customers want to pay after reading it. keep it to the private room for the good of the industry

Status
Not open for further replies.