Prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

I know i,m a newbie ,but ive been in the biz 30 years and run a ok plastering company , but isnt talking about prices on a open forum a bit wrong , anyone who is anyone can look and make a judgement , shouldnt prices be discussed in a more private way

Just a thought

slag me off at will :RpS_crying:

Blade

i cant that it hurts ... why does it ??.

Every job is different every job has different prices, the chances of anyone here stealing work because of it is remote

It's not the fact that some one may price to undercut you , it's the fact that Mrs Smith was on the forum the other day before i called to price her ceiling and when i told her £275.00 she say's well it is only £3 a m2 for skim so my 15m2 ceiling should only be £45 ?

How old are you blade ? you write like a young person would, yet you say you been in the game 30 yrs.

He got to be in his late forties to have been in the game 30 yrs. What part of london are you in blade.

It's not the fact that some one may price to undercut you , it's the fact that Mrs Smith was on the forum the other day before i called to price her ceiling and when i told her £275.00 she say's well it is only £3 a m2 for skim so my 15m2 ceiling should only be £45 ?

Exactly , especially if your pricing for cut throat contractors who employ people to get the cheapest prices , henry , why do you think i speak like a young person ?

Blade

Yer it's just odd words you write that young lads use, there you go shows how wrong I was about you. It's the traffic in london what does my head in ,your welcome to it mate.

:RpS_cursing:
I know i,m a newbie ,but ive been in the biz 30 years and run a ok plastering company , but isnt talking about prices on a open forum a bit wrong , anyone who is anyone can look and make a judgement , shouldnt prices be discussed in a more private way

Just a thought
I think you are spot on mate prices should not be discussed on an open forum, on other trade sites prices are only discussed on the private section, something Danny should sort out, fcuking hell cant post now message to short whats all that about:RpS_cursing:

Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.