Prices m2 skimming and m2 boarding northwest area

3707e1557fa719ee4c03d7143577ecd6.jpg

Northern prices aren't so bad. That's Rachel Travers from Accrington and she's on fifty quid an inch.

Higher! Higher! Higher!!!!! We all need to stick together and drive the prices back up to a respectable rate again! Proper decent spreads need to have some self worth and not work for peanuts!!
I get texts every day from agencies. Never worked for one in my life so I don’t know how they know me. Anyway, started out at £13 an hour and it’s slowly crept up to £18. Still not great but it’s a good sign when it’s going up.

I get texts every day from agencies. Never worked for one in my life so I don’t know how they know me. Anyway, started out at £13 an hour and it’s slowly crept up to £18. Still not great but it’s a good sign when it’s going up.
That’s really good to hear mate. It winds me up so f**k**g much to hear about spreads working for pocket change and then moaning about it!! Ffs how do people think this has happened it’s because all the bottom feeders are out there undercutting each other! We all need a bit of unity back to demand a decent wage amount in the proper skilled area of a plasterers trade! and f**k the bottom feeders let them fight it out between themselves. Lol

Is the price a lot different on old houses as its a lot more work setting the boards ect on very bad walls . O and by the way thanks for all the comments great forum and a great place to try to expand my knowledge

Is the price a lot different on old houses as its a lot more work setting the boards ect on very bad walls . O and by the way thanks for all the comments great forum and a great place to try to expand my knowledge
It all s**t

Higher! Higher! Higher!!!!! We all need to stick together and drive the prices back up to a respectable rate again! Proper decent spreads need to have some self worth and not work for peanuts!!
tthey like to keep plasterer down all the time any tips onhow to kill your self

tthey like to keep plasterer down all the time any tips onhow to kill your self
I think it would be the best if you'd seek professional help mate, going on about ending it because of skimming ain't normal. None of us knows if you taking the Mickey or you being serious.