Prices in Northumberland

Leader83

Hi I'm new here. Sorry if it's in the wrong forum. Ice been plastering on new builds now for 18 years around the Nottinghamshire leicestershire area but I was wondering what's the rate around Newcastle Blyth areas? Board and skim on new builds. Cheers

Hi I'm new here. Sorry if it's in the wrong forum. Ice been plastering on new builds now for 18 years around the Nottinghamshire leicestershire area but I was wondering what's the rate around Newcastle Blyth areas? Board and skim on new builds. Cheers

Not really discussed.

@Vincey may help.

What the rates in notts

@beader wont be happpy with you trying to pinch his name

Welcome :D

Who's it for in Blyth?

I was speaking to the plumber and he's on 1500 a week. Everyone is coining it except the plasterers.
It’s down to us all to change that. It’s to easy to skim a wall & call yourself a plaster hence the cheap jobs getting done. I’m all up for anyone wanting to better themselves and having a go so you can’t knock it. You’ve just got to put the effort in to get the decent work. It’s never going to be regulated like gas safe engineering. If they could regulate the game there would be a huge dole & qualification queue & some of us would be taking it a lot easier.

I was speaking to the plumber and he's on 1500 a week. Everyone is coining it except the plasterers.
So so so true (strike) it is s**t mate brickies 300 a day and they go to canteen .just donot get it y keep us down all the f**k**g time year in year out and tbf they get a dam good job done

While ever there’s plasterers willing to work for that kind of money there will be plenty of firms more than happy to pay that kind of money and house bashing is the the hardest type of plastering

It’s down to us all to change that. It’s to easy to skim a wall & call yourself a plaster hence the cheap jobs getting done. I’m all up for anyone wanting to better themselves and having a go so you can’t knock it. You’ve just got to put the effort in to get the decent work. It’s never going to be regulated like gas safe engineering. If they could regulate the game there would be a huge dole & qualification queue & some of us would be taking it a lot easier.
The f**k**g boarder have nick 50% of plastering and can not skim fcuk me

While ever there’s plasterers willing to work for that kind of money there will be plenty of firms more than happy to pay that kind of money and house bashing is the the hardest type of plastering
Last winter -2 gets on site plasterer skimming away no shirt this is y we get 2.50