priceing job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevmc

got a job to price up patching round window and door reviels render and dash 40 houses dont really know where to come in at . i dont normally do patchup jobs but its for a good client any ideas ?

If he's going to sub it he still needs to know how to price it, and if he needs the work why not do it.

work out how long it will take you and go from there plus mats plus any towers etc needed.
I for one wont do patching on a metre rate.

Sounds like a nightmare job :-\ but like carlos said work out how long it will take and what ever is needed and times that by 40 you got it sorted :) then sub it ;D

Personaly i think if you get the price right its a nice easy number, easier than whacking the metres on.
Lucius

I can't stand patching jobs but seem to do loads. Rather bang off a whole wall and float it again than patch the blown 2 m2 in the middle.

met contracts manager today he told me he was looking at a price of about £60 a house to patch up all windows and doors . well a nearly fell of the fooooooking wall with laughter dont think he was to happy . told him to get a couple of poles cos i aint doin it

Status
Not open for further replies.