Priced up

Members online

bollox yer full of shyte yer commie c**t....in my experience I find the ones that brag the most are most likely bullshitting the most....Lurpak was the same when he first come on here giving it all that gone quiet now probs realized no one believes his crap anymore although he is a good laugh...reckon you're just a £100 a day bucket cleaning lab at best as well as a left wing knobjockey
If you say so. I'll screenshot the invoice for the last 2 days if you want :coffe:

@robbo - so, putting aside the handbag swingin' between you all, -T'others turn up in best bib and tucker etc and use Whatapp etcv to quote and get jobs - how do you go about getting your hi-value jobs, and are threy domestics or all site?

You lot on here blow me out the water for earnings, I was getting 200 + a day back in 2002 onwards, I’m lucky to get 200 a week atm, only had 6 weeks on and off work since end of September:rolleyes:

You lot on here blow me out the water for earnings, I was getting 200 + a day back in 2002 onwards, I’m lucky to get 200 a week atm, only had 6 weeks on and off work since end of September:rolleyes:
Lucky you lol

Yea I must admit I’ve hardly put any feelers out , I’ve done my collar, I’m nearly 55 ,38 years I’ve been plastering , now it’s time to get the cigars out , if I can nick 10 days a month that’s perfect
Builder I've got 90 % of work from ( last 20years ) has virtually stopped , got my CSCS sorted to be a simple skim monkey , rang a dozen contractors , zilch , all want gangs , can't be arsed to do local privates , treating it as a holiday

@robbo - so, putting aside the handbag swingin' between you all, -T'others turn up in best bib and tucker etc and use Whatapp etcv to quote and get jobs - how do you go about getting your hi-value jobs, and are threy domestics or all site?
All domestic, working in bulk standard houses usually. Turn up on time whenever I arrange a quote, text them an hour before hand to let them know I've not forgotten, and get 90% of jobs I quote. I've got a good reputation in the area whereas alot of plasterers near me don't. 20 odd 5 star reviews on Google. People just generally pay decent money for the peace of mind.
I do a decent days work mind! Someone on another thread earlier said they did a hall stairs and landing in a hard 4 days work, unless it was in a mansion I'd of done that in 2 and half

I've been quiet since Christmas as well. Desperately trying to get my own place sorted out at the moment so not actively seeking work.
Must be an age thing, I'm 55 in July?

All domestic, working in bulk standard houses usually. Turn up on time whenever I arrange a quote, text them an hour before hand to let them know I've not forgotten, and get 90% of jobs I quote. I've got a good reputation in the area whereas alot of plasterers near me don't. 20 odd 5 star reviews on Google. People just generally pay decent money for the peace of mind.
I do a decent days work mind! Someone on another thread earlier said they did a hall stairs and landing in a hard 4 days work, unless it was in a mansion I'd of done that in 2 and half
reading that,ye got Lurpak written all over yer

Like I say And, if you can afford to do it then why not , we’ve done our collar ain’t we ?
I’ve grafted my nuts off all my life , not complaining, but considering I’m thick as s**t I’ve done alright out of this game

lol we can all print an 'invoice' out and put what we want on it ye silly busturd
Well the moneys just gone in my account so that's all I'm worried about. Not the opinion of some plonker on a forum who can't believe a plasterers earning far more than him :coffe:

Talking of accounts actually, got my previous month's right next to me. There ya go £5225, not to bad for quietest month of the year :fuckyou:

Attachments

• IMG_20200226_190148.jpg
    IMG_20200226_190148.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
Well the moneys just gone in my account so that's all I'm worried about. Not the opinion of some plonker on a forum who can't believe a plasterers earning far more than him :coffe:

Talking of accounts actually, got my previous month's right next to me. There ya go £5225, not to bad for quietest month of the year :fuckyou:
proves nothing

Nice work Robbo.

ooops, error, Sorry Robbo, meant to put a like against your accounts not Carl's comment.
@Carl, no its not proof or an invoice is, but sometimes we just have to accept what is being said, with maybe an eye open for boasters and windup merchants.
Like Andy, it's quiet, I've been ill and done F'all work this month just sent out some old invoices. Hearing stuff from everywhere helps and maybe changes how we do our thing. So, I've learnt to sort timewasters more on the phone and to be quicker and slicker quoting.

Sad

But your not proving a thing are yer let's be right...anyway yer boring me now...

Next.....
Lol called me a liar saying I earnt £1300 for a week, showed him bank statement for £5200 so exactly £1300 a week (albeit a couple of hundred is probably materials) but if you say so :coffe:

Lol called me a liar saying I earnt £1300 for a week, showed him bank statement for £5200 so exactly £1300 a week (albeit a couple of hundred is probably materials) but if you say so :coffe:

Wow your amazing we silicone render some houses at 10k+ does that make my cock bigger than yours!

F*****g taking photos of bank statements and invoices have a F*****g word with yer sen!