Priced up

If you say so. This week I've got £1300 labour on, and that's with a half day Thursday. :coffe: just remembered I had yesterday off aswell ha, not a bad week!
bullshit detector.gif

In my experience the customers who want a really cheap job are absolute cheapskates and don't care how hard you work or how good a job you do for them they will still try and screw you over. Fortunately with 15 years experience I can sniff them out now. Most of my jobs are priced over Whatsapp now I get the customer to do the work sending me the photos etc then I give a ballpark...if they are happy with that then I start the work.

In my experience the customers who want a really cheap job are absolute cheapskates and don't care how hard you work or how good a job you do for them they will still try and screw you over. Fortunately with 15 years experience I can sniff them out now. Most of my jobs are priced over Whatsapp now I get the customer to do the work sending me the photos etc then I give a ballpark...if they are happy with that then I start the work.
f**k that.

I found many years ago people buy off people, the better class of customer wants someone they can relate to. I always went to see jobs in my smart clothes hint of aftershave,turn up early or smack on time(they like that) and before you’ve spoken you’ve got the job!

I do the same, smart, aftershave, ipad portfolio, smart business cards, target affluent areas...they always comment when you are bang on time...because nobody else is!!

f**k**g hell,
I go with clipboard, tape, several colour charts and samples, I've even got clean work clothes to go quoting in the van,
charm the f**k out of them, email quote following night,

I found many years ago people buy off people, the better class of customer wants someone they can relate to. I always went to see jobs in my smart clothes hint of aftershave,turn up early or smack on time(they like that) and before you’ve spoken you’ve got the job!
Always clean work clothes and in the van

f**k me this thread gone a long way lol
Btw I always try to go in smart clothes, always on time, but I don't email quotes just send text message, do you think that's unprofessional?

Btw I always try to go in smart clothes, always on time, but I don't email quotes just send text message, do you think that's unprofessional?

To be honest mate in this day and age maybe not... I do it all, WhatsApp, texting, email, phone call or morse code!

The only thing m8 youl never be a millionaire plastering. I haven't seen one yet. Only the one that have being sensible in investing in property
Mike Stevens (Mj Stevens drylining) he’s filthy cash rich multi multi multi millionaire, he started off as a artex and cover, so your wrong mate sorry and last I herd he was worth over 100 million

I do the same if a small/ straight forward job but if its a large or bitty job i whats app it to get the price approved, i then email it over....... Saves typing up emails on a job you haven't got....

f**k i just rock up looking like a tramp lol. I even take little legs on small jobs. Kid allways wins em over lol . I use watts app alot but if i need to i.ll go have a look.
Had some pics sent for a job at selby. Told him i need to see job so he.s offered to cover my pertrol

Yea it's ok wearing your best then you turn up to a renovation project with 3" mud and dust and s**t everywhere ....
Did that last week ...

Although last week I should have took a canoe too...

Nice feeling when other plasterers don't believe what you're earning :coffe:
bollox yer full of shyte yer commie c**t....in my experience I find the ones that brag the most are most likely bullshitting the most....Lurpak was the same when he first come on here giving it all that gone quiet now probs realized no one believes his crap anymore although he is a good laugh...reckon you're just a £100 a day bucket cleaning lab at best as well as a left wing knobjockey

bollox yer full of shyte yer commie c**t....in my experience I find the ones that brag the most are most likely bullshitting the most....Lurpak was the same when he first come on here giving it all that gone quiet now probs realized no one believes his crap anymore although he is a good laugh...reckon you're just a £100 a day bucket cleaning lab at best as well as a left wing knobjockey
He.s in isolation with coronavirus