Priced this and was shocked.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPlaster

Private Member
As title says, did a weber silver pearl job on an annexe for a rich guy recently, he had this place converted and chopped the existing sound pebble dash off, I rendaided and weber pral m applied, new oak windows and looks nice, everyone's happy. He has just asked me to quote for the existing part of his house to be rendered in the same weber silver pearl.

SPECIFICATION

Stainless steel riblath mechanically fixed to substrate
Scratch coat
Bead
Pral m
240m²

It is a little awkward in places, shrubs to work around and 4no little doormer gables at rear but the side to theses are fully leaded. He supplies scaffold and skip, I supply all materials and fix so how much then? It's 3 miles from home. I was astonished.

Scratch coat in what? A Weber product? So far in my head about 12k depending on the scratch coat.

Calm down Nick, your volatile man get a grip! Dubbing out coat could be whatever I want, even site mix with the ZP3v, but the ritmo M works well in the domestic enviroment so pre bagged will suit.

Last edited:
Whats the purpose of this post? are you gonna tell us someones doin it for £1200?
Are you after a price off the members but going a different way about it? Are you gonna tell us your getting £56 000? or am i being suspicious?

Whats the purpose of this post? are you gonna tell us someones doin it for £1200?
Are you after a price off the members but going a different way about it? Are you gonna tell us your getting £56 000? or am i being suspicious?
Too much of something Flynny, however not moderation . I must be practically an accountant CIS returns, material purchase, oh and yeah I can price things aswell as slap it on the wall, £14940+vat. The point of the post was to share knowledge with and let others be aware of cost implications on what sometimes may seem a simple specification, moderation.

hey darran hows life with twins? i bet it tough down the killay center
Got the mountain buggy duet which is a whopping 10cm narrower by design than its closest competitor so fits nicely through doorways but is still wide enough to plough through the sea of purple rinse! Man killay is like the set of cocoon. I'm sure there's a pool somewhere they all slope off to and come back and hit the mowers

Got the mountain buggy duet which is a whopping 10cm narrower by design than its closest competitor so fits nicely through doorways but is still wide enough to plough through the sea of purple rinse! Man killay is like the set of cocoon. I'm sure there's a pool somewhere they all slope off to and come back and hit the mowers

jo had the 1up front one behind buggy, it was like steering a shopping trolley

Too much of something Flynny, however not moderation . I must be practically an accountant CIS returns, material purchase, oh and yeah I can price things aswell as slap it on the wall, £14940+vat. The point of the post was to share knowledge with and let others be aware of cost implications on what sometimes may seem a simple specification, moderation.

What a load of bollox you said the spec and asked how much so how did you "share knowledge with and let others be aware of cost implications on what sometimes may seem a simple specification" ? LOL charlotte got slaughtered for askin a question on beads you ask everyone to price your job lol then the funny thing is everyone did lol this forum never ceases to amaze me :)

You fancy that girl in Charlottes' avatar don't you Flynny?............It's not her really :rolleyes)

oww not to far away at my guess of 14 plus vat, do i win a prize or a plasterers forum cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.