Price work, Balsall common

Think of it as a bump.

If you want to get back on topic, then it's always the case that any sort of middle man is going to try to offer the customer the best price and get the best price from the lads doing the graft, driving the best wedge possible in between to make his own profit.

It's perfectly reasonable to ask you to defend your rates.
I completly agree but now you and @lurpak are disscussing your own cack!

There’s no such thing as going rate, there’s going to be less than that or more than that.
I’m over paying then, as I work new build sites and pay more than that, bully for me you might say, but pay a bit more and get the better quality, and a regular set of lads that will stick with us.
Render is in danger of a race to the bottom.

I think all new build is mate has been for a while (y)(y)

I completly agree but now you and @lurpak are disscussing your own cack!

Myself and @lurpak s business is not cack....it's usually matters of national security. That's why some of it is asterisked out.
I've bumped your thread, provided some food for further discssion for other members to bump further and moved our discussion to the l**r.

What more do you want?

Myself and @lurpak s business is not cack....it's usually matters of national security. That's why some of it is asterisked out.
I've bumped your thread, provided some food for further discssion for other members to bump further and moved our discussion to the l**r.

What more do you want?
No ones asked any questions about the job!? So what "food for further disscusion" have you added?
If your not interested thats sound but the people who are interested in the job will know what questions to ask.

At that price I can make more money than skimming on site. Is it a good price - don’t think so, but is a good for in between jobs for someone and as it cash makes it more desirable. That’s all you are looking for - someone with a small window, so if I were you I wouldn’t expect mad responses and competition. Still opportunity for someone.

This job is 3 days in December? There will be some gang who will do it as its low season. Private customer renderers get short of work by mid December.

But for a gang supplying a van and machine it’s low. More like a rate for a gang with hand tools only but the contractor supplying the machine set up. Paid promptly as well. No 90 day waiting crap.

This job is 3 days in December? There will be some gang who will do it as its low season. Private customer renderers get short of work by mid December.

But for a gang supplying a van and machine it’s low. More like a rate for a gang with hand tools only but the contractor supplying the machine set up. Paid promptly as well. No 90 day waiting crap.

There's a lad I know who's creaming on £17 new builds.....2 gangs of lads 2 vans and 2 machines.
Pays his lads piss poor day rates...and long hours.
But hes well organised.

Was on a Blackburn job last year for persimmons....3 man gang.
Working crazy hours due to completions.
Fella with the machine said he's getting £50 extra off persimmons for working weekends...again his lads on low day rates.
Big smile on his face when he said he's getting £250 a day for the weekends :rayos::rayos:

But internals ain't much different ...I've been switched sites to help push a site on.
Again social housing.
£750 for small skim plot.
Should be 2 a week alone.
By time I've cleaned out plot cut back everything took lumps out of bags sorted shite joinery no stair scaffold working hours 8 till 3 winter skimming.....it's soul destroying.

There's a lad I know who's creaming on £17 new builds.....2 gangs of lads 2 vans and 2 machines.
Pays his lads piss poor day rates...and long hours.
But hes well organised.

Was on a Blackburn job last year for persimmons....3 man gang.
Working crazy hours due to completions.
Fella with the machine said he's getting £50 extra off persimmons for working weekends...again his lads on low day rates.
Big smile on his face when he said he's getting £250 a day for the weekends :rayos::rayos:

But internals ain't much different ...I've been switched sites to help push a site on.
Again social housing.
£750 for small skim plot.
Should be 2 a week alone.
By time I've cleaned out plot cut back everything took lumps out of bags sorted shite joinery no stair scaffold working hours 8 till 3 winter skimming.....it's soul destroying.

M2 rate are ok if there is something to go at. But new housing seems to be more small areas. More masking and beading up than doing.

No. Dumfries and Galloway. Newcastle once.

On and off over the last 10 years mate I've been up and down there .....oak mere persimmon story homes....they render everything.
Not many trades men in this region.
The lakes is a headache plenty of render but plenty of rain lol.
The last time I worked there they was working for a paddy who subbed it to an African who then had Europeans on day rate......I remember standing next to my brother scratching our heads lol