Price work, Balsall common

You need to put me in touch with your contacts then.
Belt and brace is standard. A good team would have it done in 2 days!

Love people who tell you what to charge and how long a good plasterer needs to do it.

Presume you'll be looking for a healthy cut?

You need to put me in touch with your contacts then.
Belt and brace is standard. A good team would have it done in 2 days!
My contacts... I have to pay lads more than that per square metre.
I agree I always mesh ours,that wasn’t my point.
Say in the middle of your estimate 85 m2, I’m guessing it’s not one mega panel at that metreage, so your going to have to complete all the beading,on a day, and any prep work. fassa is a slow settler, and this time of year your overnights, so you’ve 3 days for a gang of 3 plus the pump
17 x 85 =£1445 minus 20% you’ll deduct at source tax, that leaves £1156 to share for 3 days £385 a day for 3 wages plus machine and other costs...it’s beer money.

£17 is the going rate on new build sites....I know firms paying alot less (y)(y)
There’s no such thing as going rate, there’s going to be less than that or more than that.
I’m over paying then, as I work new build sites and pay more than that, bully for me you might say, but pay a bit more and get the better quality, and a regular set of lads that will stick with us.
Render is in danger of a race to the bottom.

There’s no such thing as going rate, there’s going to be less than that or more than that.
I’m over paying then, as I work new build sites and pay more than that, bully for me you might say, but pay a bit more and get the better quality, and a regular set of lads that will stick with us.
Where are you based?
Where are you based?
I can getting 18m2 full mesh system and thats a healthy week for me.

I’m not saying it’s in this case but,
I contract a bit for rendering and deal with qs’ And site directors, developers on a regular basis. I’m privy to see tenders that go in for projects and the amount that’s skimmed off at each layer for practically doing nothing, the spread on the ground makes the sweepings up. I saw one recently for a site in York and the principal contractor was paying £15 quid a metre, there were quite a few gangs on for it, yet I knew the principal rendering contractor was getting £25 a metre Labour only ,where were the other tenner a metre going... they’ve got costs sure and need to make a profit but a tenner a metre for doing nothing but paying a lease on a 60 grand Range Rover...come on.

Few more weeks and he'll be teaching you.

I'll deal with that in the l**r.

Do I ever disrespect you in public forum, outside of the L**R?

Did I say that's his son who can't even hold a trowel properly (most probably because his dad can't)
Did I say he's working right to left when he's right handed, probably because his cack handed courser dad does?
Did I say he's not using a hop up because his dad can't afford a beer crate each?

I didn't, did I?

L**r.

Now.

I'll deal with that in the l**r.

Do I ever disrespect you in public forum, outside of the L**R?

Did I say that's his son who can't even hold a trowel properly (most probably because his dad can't)
Did I say he's working right to left when he's right handed, probably because his cack handed courser dad does?
Did I say he's not using a hop up because his dad can't afford a beer crate each?

I didn't, did I?

L**r.

Now.

Don’t be so hard on yourself

Ritchy renda more like RICHIE RICH
Macaulay's been at the crack again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181110-200428_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20181110-200428_Google.jpg
    977.1 KB · Views: 213
Cant you guys start up your own thread to talk on?
This ones been savaged enough.

Think of it as a bump.

If you want to get back on topic, then it's always the case that any sort of middle man is going to try to offer the customer the best price and get the best price from the lads doing the graft, driving the best wedge possible in between to make his own profit.

It's perfectly reasonable to ask you to defend your rates.