Price per square metre -price per square foot

Hey does anyone know how many square foot is in square metre? Might sound daft question but don't have much experience by square foot. Always price up by the metre and the builder says the price is by square

A square meter is 1m x 1m = 1 square meter.

A meter is 100 cm

90cm = 0.9m
80cm = 0.8m
Etc

A foot is about 30cm so is 0.3m

A square foot is 0.3m x 0.3m = 0.09 square meters.

1 square meter divided by 0.09 square meters = 11.11

So about 11 square feet to a square meter

Hey does anyone know how many square foot is in square metre? Might sound daft question but don't have much experience by square foot. Always price up by the metre and the builder says the price is by square foot
If you stand inside a square box then you’ll have square feet. Pace out your job and then you know what your square footage
Is.

Hey does anyone know how many square foot is in square metre? Might sound daft question but don't have much experience by square foot. Always price up by the metre and the builder says the price is by square foot

It's true
8FxEa.gif

Roof, footings and the blockwork?
Footing will take a sky scraper.
We used that trench flow.
Comes out like milk. It was a foreign guy who delivered it.
Builder said tell him to stop we got enough.
He just waved back at me
I said stop we got enough
Mumbled something back in foreign.
And turned to builder and said we're having it all lol. Think it's 4 foot deep on back corner lol.
Could of got rid of you easy in it.

Have you seen it used. I got vids some where I think

How f**k**g old is the builder are you sure he's not taking the piss

Where abouts is he?

1980?

Footing will take a sky scraper.
We used that trench flow.
Comes out like milk. It was a foreign guy who delivered it.
Builder said tell him to stop we got enough.
He just waved back at me
I said stop we got enough
Mumbled something back in foreign.
And turned to builder and said we're having it all lol. Think it's 4 foot deep on back corner lol.
Could of got rid of you easy in it.

Have you seen it used. I got vids some where I think
I've seen your video of it, looked bloody good gear.
Only worry, it looked like milk, smelt like milk and tasted like milk. John mate, it was milk.
Your extension is built on yogurt.

My old man was still pricing up in square yards when I started with him in the eighties. Took me ages to get him to use metres.
Only place I've heard of that works in square feet to this day is Eire.
@theclemo are they still doing it?

My old man was still pricing up in square yards when I started with him in the eighties. Took me ages to get him to use metres.
Only place I've heard of that works in square feet to this day is Eire.
@theclemo are they still doing it?
A joiner gave me a list once for some timber
Went summet like
7" ×2' x 3
8" x 2' x2
Etc

I said what the f**k is that .like devinci code .