Price of a new bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustydave

Found a new mixing bucket on refina 50litre/2bag size ,nearly fifty quid by the time you add p+p +vat ???
Anyone found a cheap price online for mixing buckets (not gorilla tubs tho cant stand em)

thats a lot of wedge for a bucket-big as it is!-cant you cut a blue plastic barrel in half or has it got to have a handle?

dustydave said:
Found a new mixing bucket on refina 50litre/2bag size ,nearly fifty quid by the time you add p+p +vat ???
Anyone found a cheap price online for mixing buckets (not gorilla tubs tho cant stand em)

are you oasis?

he likes expensive sh1t

nah best one iv ever had no chance of braking it ....strong handles.. quality build..

I bought a 70 litre black bucket from wickes a few years ago £7.99
and it's stronger than a gorilla tub. ;)

Oasis I'm gonna start calling you gadget. If there's a toy for worl you have to have it don't you

A useful tip for anyone using one of these big buckets from Wickes:

Don't drag it across a room using just one handle when it's full to the top with a mix. I did, and the handle snapped clean off in my hand, and I went flying backwards into a wall :-\

MFW said:
A useful tip for anyone using one of these big buckets from Wickes:

Don't drag it across a room using just one handle when it's full to the top with a mix. I did, and the handle snapped clean off in my hand, and I went flying backwards into a wall :-\
It could of been worse,you could of ended up going through the window.Did the plaster stay in the tub?
I might treat myself to a refina bucket sounds like a safer bet.

Never drag any of them type of buckets across the floor there's always a fcukin nail head sticking up somewhere :'(
(On floorboards obviously) ;D

Barry it's stronger than a gorilla tub mate had mine a few years now it's not solid plastic but is quite tough
& does 2 bags of whatever your using no probs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.