Price increase

zolco

Private Member
How`s everyone getting on with this year`s prices? I had a letter through back in December from EH Smith that prices will go up as much as 17%, so just had a gander on their special promotion and found that multi is £6.99+vat, they never been the cheapest tbh, but still that`s not a special price surely.
screencapture-ehsmith-co-uk-price-detail-cfm-1483612563169.png

Will put my prices up accordingly ,
And besides it's healthy to tweak yer prices up yearly anyhow as nothing is getting cheaper .

I`m not that concerned as customer will pay for it regardless, not sure about putting my prices up, seems to e everyone dropping theirs t the moment

I`m not that concerned as customer will pay for it regardless, not sure about putting my prices up, seems to e everyone dropping theirs t the moment
Depends if you have enough work , I seem to get everything I quote for .
Which is either good rep and networking or just luck.
But while that remains I have one life and if that's gonna be spent doing stuff others don't or can't do !! I want to at least reward myself for that .:sisi:
The dentist smiles and takes couple of hundred or so off yer for hour of torture in the chair :frenetico: .

I have heard pretty much everybody is putting their prices up 17% which is pretty terrible... most are blaming brexit but I am wondering if that is just a ploy to get some better profits in 2017

Depends if you have enough work , I seem to get everything I quote for .
Which is either good rep and networking or just luck.
But while that remains I have one life and if that's gonna be spent doing stuff others don't or can't do !! I want to at least reward myself for that .:sisi:
The dentist smiles and takes couple of hundred or so off yer for hour of torture in the chair :frenetico: .
I finished the year pretty early as couldn`t be bothered at november time at all with people, only done a few days here and there, don`t want to stay at home any longer as had enough of chores and spending money.

I have heard pretty much everybody is putting their prices up 17% which is pretty terrible... most are blaming brexit but I am wondering if that is just a ploy to get some better profits in 2017
i don`t know how can anybody blame brexit, uk is still is part of EU, nothing been decided or implemented

I finished the year pretty early as couldn`t be bothered at november time at all with people, only done a few days here and there, don`t want to stay at home any longer as had enough of chores and spending money.
Worked up to 23rd and went away see folks got back on early hrs of 2nd did bit yesterday and few deliveries (furniture) for mrs .
Is 3 kings here tomorrow so not much moving and being away with inlaws ain't so relaxing so am kicking back a bit now.
Will pick back up where left off Monday when Spain grinds back into action.:whistle:

I wish it was 50 quid per bag and that would make the firms and people think twice about letting any idiot use it on their house or site
That does actually make a bit of sense as most chancers don't have £50 to buy a bag.

Recessions are harvests created and instigated by the ruling elite they come around every 10 yrs on average.
Just long enough for peeps to have bought back into the illusion and dream of owning "stuff"and signing over to debt.
They instruct their media who declare their wishes and the game begins once again and all the toys go back in the box leaving only debt , all to be sold back at a later date once led back into the dream/illusion.

Recessions are harvests created and instigated by the ruling elite they come around every 10 yrs on average.
Just long enough for peeps to have bought back into the illusion and dream of owning "stuff"and signing over to debt.
They instruct their media who declare their wishes and the game begins once again and all the toys go back in the box leaving only debt , all to be sold back at a later date once led back into the dream/illusion.

Just got back from holiday where 90% of people there were American. Guy on next table talking to his mate about how Syria situation is great for business. War = profit. Slag Russians off (for good reason - animals) then supply Saudi with vicious cluster bombs to drop on Yemen. They think we don't notice. Some of us do.

Just got back from holiday where 90% of people there were American. Guy on next table talking to his mate about how Syria situation is great for business. War = profit. Slag Russians off (for good reason - animals) then supply Saudi with vicious cluster bombs to drop on Yemen. They think we don't notice. Some of us do.
There are no mistakes /blunders , lack of planning, just about everything is controlled and much of what we see is a well choreographed circus to occupy the weak minded sheeple.
This party that party ,eu, NATO ,recessions our enemies blahdy bla bla,it's all controlled game to extract what they want while the peasants blindly scream at one another.
Laughing their cocks off nothing more.

Hi Everybody,

With considerable improvements in our supply chain efficiencies there would be no price increases on the Vimark and Bauwer range of materials in 2017.

Regards, Alexander

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know yamaha are putting their prices of bikes up for this reason (exchange rate)

Yamaha put their prices up 25% on Jan 1st about 6 or 7 years ago ... blamed the rising yen!
An R1 went from 9 to 12 grand overnight.

Obviously, sales took a nose dive and incentive deals had to be done to shift stock.

There is RRP, and there is the real price you pay.

Yamaha put their prices up 25% on Jan 1st about 6 or 7 years ago ... blamed the rising yen!
An R1 went from 9 to 12 grand overnight.

Obviously, sales took a nose dive and incentive deals had to be done to shift stock.

There is RRP, and there is the real price you pay.
Never really liked the R1 anyway.....
Ducati,
MV Agusta