Price help

Members online

Mr Render

Have not priced per sqm so need some help,
whats the going rate Labour only per sqm for the following (Aylesbury) : - working as subcontractor to main -

Twin frame 48mm stud (600mm centres) + insulation + double sound block board each side (2.7m Height)

Single frame 70mm stud (600mm centers) + insulation + single sound block board each side (2.4 Height)
MF drop ceiling with 2 layers fire board

Welcome along but, be prepared for nonsense because talking prices on here is frowned upon due to regional and other variables.

Ok so just price how you normally would and divide by the total m2 and there you have your m2 rate. Obviously the areas to be boarded twice would double up so factor that in and hey presto.

I normally charge day rates, but this client wants a fixed price, how long would you say it should take dry lining 4 x 3bed flats inc. MF ceiling, at the moment its all stripped out just the outside walls standing (no internal works for the outer walls) im thinking max 4 weeks for a team of 2 professionals & 2 labourers, am i way off??

If your thinking four weeks then price it at that and make sure you do it in your time frame.

Unless you are thinking that it might take longer, in which case you have that to factor in. And then again there’s the ugly profit v effort factor........you have to decide if you want either, both or just one.
Then again, you might think it’ll be a piece of piss.......all the above would still apply.
I’d charge eleven. Per hour. Each. Plus bonus.
Or more if I could, unless the client had a dog....... I like dogs.......but not hairy slobbery ones.
Glad to have helped.

I normally charge day rates, but this client wants a fixed price, how long would you say it should take dry lining 4 x 3bed flats inc. MF ceiling, at the moment its all stripped out just the outside walls standing (no internal works for the outer walls) im thinking max 4 weeks for a team of 2 professionals & 2 labourers, am i way off??

you need to price 8 bags of sand and 8 monkeys min.

Tbf it is awkward talking money on here any answers you do get are probably
Bullshit anyway

Have not priced per sqm so need some help,
whats the going rate Labour only per sqm for the following (Aylesbury) : - working as subcontractor to main -

Twin frame 48mm stud (600mm centres) + insulation + double sound block board each side (2.7m Height)

Single frame 70mm stud (600mm centers) + insulation + single sound block board each side (2.4 Height)
MF drop ceiling with 2 layers fire board
Price it yourself you c**t