Predator machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsplastering

Hi guys

I’m thinking of getting the new predator rendering machine but I thought I would ask if anyone has got one and what you think of it please. Thanks

saw a video on the facebook of one of these, stuff was coming out of it at a rate of knots, thought the video was on x2 speed. looked pretty good.

Smells of direct building products ..who are bag shifters .

If I was to spend that sort of money ,
The best service & products are from plasters 1stop shop (No affiliation)....

Direct?

The only thing going for them is probably Dave Anderson.

Turned into the shiftiest company going

Started out keen, good cheap and dependable.

Reactions: 000
Ready and waiting

Attachments

• 0E54099A-469E-444B-B48B-51912C952049.jpeg
    0E54099A-469E-444B-B48B-51912C952049.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 188
For what? Is it for sale?
Just purchased.. I no Karen ill throw some serious meters on with that won’t I ,,, I don’t honestly now why you think it’s going to fail have you ever seen it fail.. if Krend are specifically showing them use it on a board on YouTube it’s good enough for me..

Just purchased.. I no Karen ill throw some serious meters on with that won’t I ,,, I don’t honestly now why you think it’s going to fail have you ever seen it fail.. if Krend are specifically showing them use it on a board on YouTube it’s good enough for me..
You’ve got a lot to learn then. Both machine and spec. Taking your methods from YouTube, you’re going to have a long hard road.

Seriously, look up HP12 on their own technical. No mention of render board. It’s very basic stuff.

You’ve got a lot to learn then. Both machine and spec. Taking your methods from YouTube, you’re going to have a long hard road.
I don’t think so mate got a very long line of customers waiting and a reputable company .. new to machine rendering maybe not plastering and rendering

I don’t think so mate got a very long line of customers waiting and a reputable company .. new to machine rendering maybe not plastering and rendering
That’s what I’m talking about you pleb. You won’t walk into machine rendering and piss it. Your arrogance will help you fail no doubt

By the way it’s ‘know’ not ‘no’
You learned to read at school remember .
Ok Karen got it thanks for the info..
I could show you at least four jobs from a least four years with not a crack in I’m fairly confident in my methods YouTube was used as a reference not were I take my advice from but thanks for your concern.

I don’t take chances on peoples houses. You keep guessing via YouTube (y)
What did you recommend on that house the other day when they’d bridged the damp course I think someone ones telling porkies god help your customers .. not an ex council plasterer are you something they’d suggest to customers

What did you recommend on that house the other day when they’d bridged the damp course I think someone ones telling porkies god help your customers .. not an ex council plasterer are you something they’d suggest to customers
Best of luck with the machine big shot.
I learned everything I know off YouTube just like you.

Best of luck with the machine big shot.
I learned everything I know off YouTube just like you.
That’s what I’m talking about you pleb. You won’t walk into machine rendering and piss it. Your arrogance will help you fail no doubt
not arrogance confidence there’s a difference … if anyone sounds like a pleb it’s you ..got it in for me I can see that concentrate on yourself that’s the only thing you have control of!

Status
Not open for further replies.