Pre worn in, gold trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.p.t plastering

Frist one i bought last week, quite nice to lay on with.....But i noticed there was loads of faint drag marks in the plaster after it dried, looks like it came off the trowel where they have worn the edges down!

I don't really rate them at all, going to get a 14 inch stainless like i use to have, might just use the gold to lay on with for now!

Anybody else get on with them?

i had one, nice to use from the off but a bit wide for me, got a normal MT which i use all the time now, used the gold trowel to do some bonding last week and it was like using a shovel

i have one, again i diddnt really get on with it so i judt use it for rendering now.

Nothing wrong with these trowels but like all others on the market they need to be worn in which takes time.

Definetly need wearing in to get that ground down edge smooth, I got one about 6 years ago to replace my old trowel & it's been great, only use it for finishing nothing else.:RpS_thumbup:

theres nothing wrong with mt gold trowells there better quality & well balanced like all trowells & pre worn they all take time to wear in but i useally finish the blade of with some fine emery cloth to take out any marks then there ready for skimmin :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.