Pre-recession

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
Do you feel like works getting just about back to pre-recession now???

Not in terms of mega rates as I cant see them returning for sometime yet/ever but in terms of business...stream of works/phone calls etc...

be interesting to hear everyones thoughts???

ps im Barnsley south Yorkshire...domestic only and certainly feel just about there....TOUCH WOOD!!!:RpS_thumbup:

zombie

sorry posted in wrong section...can anyone move to correct section @Danny/mods:RpS_blushing:

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The phone and email's busier with enquiries, unfortunately people seem to think it's just them wanting work done and I'm sat at home waiting for the call. I've lost count of the number of requests to quote I've had for extensions with expected start dates within a fortnight!

I wasn't working for myself in the good times but this is definitely the busiest/best ive been in the 4/5 years I've worked for myself.

Do you feel like works getting just about back to pre-recession now???

Not in terms of mega rates as I cant see them returning for sometime yet/ever but in terms of business...stream of works/phone calls etc...

be interesting to hear everyones thoughts???

ps im Barnsley south Yorkshire...domestic only and certainly feel just about there....TOUCH WOOD!!!:RpS_thumbup:

zombie

Have rates changed much though?
I'm charging a bit more than I charged in 2007 and busy

I'm busy but nowhere near as busy as I usually am. Only got a few weeks ahead. Not too bothered. Something good always comes in.

Things are getting busy here. Great to see it! Long may it last! It's been quiet for long enough!!

Good bit stirring around Dublin and Kildare,the rates are finally increasing after a few horrendous years.Actually hard to get good plasterers now,so many have given up or emigrated.Great to see a bit going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.