pre finished modular plaster panels

Members online

malc

TPF Special Forces
i know that these were first used in the 60s, but i see that they are making a come back.
these are in vinyl finish, also laminate finishes mapel to cherry to platinum, white and gypsum.
the gypsum finish is usually jointed, but there are a few odd ball builders that want them skimmed.
anyone else having experience of this?

Only ever seen the gypsum panels used once and that was on an episode of Grand Designs abroad a good few years ago !!

i know that these were first used in the 60s, but i see that they are making a come back.
these are in vinyl finish, also laminate finishes mapel to cherry to platinum, white and gypsum.
the gypsum finish is usually jointed, but there are a few odd ball builders that want them skimmed.
anyone else having experience of this?
I think knauf got some in their range which don't need jointing

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

there are demountable plaster panels and glass panels so that you can alter the size of your rooms.

we have laid floor screeds on a grand designs type property were timber walls all folded back into a box section in the middle of the property, you could then pull a section of wall out of the box section to make up the size room you required for each occasion that was required.