PRB Monocouche - PRO Contractor Network

Members online

PRB_Ryan

At PRB we offer many benefits of joining our trusted PRO Contractor Network.

From guarantees, to samples, to direct lead access - we've got you covered!

Being a PRO Contractor gives your customer the added level of security. They will know they are dealing with someone the manufacturer trusts, someone who has been trained on PRB products and also has a history of completed, signed off and warranted projects.

For more information on how to become a PRB PRO Contractor, please send us an email: info@prbsystems.co.uk

#PRB #PRBPRO #TrustedSupport

3e8bb764-cb19-49e4-ba80-f61879e9663e.JPG

do your Pro contractors have the British kite mark ? if not they will not be on major contracts.

do your Pro contractors have the British kite mark ? if not they will not be on major contracts.
I have never heard of a Contractor needing the requirement of a British Kite Mark.

"The Kitemark is a UK product and service quality trade mark which is owned and operated by the British Standards Institution. The Kitemark is most frequently used to identify products where safety is paramount, such as crash helmets, smoke alarms and flood defences"

All of our materials adhere to, or meet the requirements of British Standards. Installation doesn't require BSI certification.

PRB Materials are currently being used on a wide range of project including larger developments and one off developments.

I have never heard of a Contractor needing the requirement of a British Kite Mark.

"The Kitemark is a UK product and service quality trade mark which is owned and operated by the British Standards Institution. The Kitemark is most frequently used to identify products where safety is paramount, such as crash helmets, smoke alarms and flood defences"

All of our materials adhere to, or meet the requirements of British Standards. Installation doesn't require BSI certification.

PRB Materials are currently being used on a wide range of project including larger developments and one off developments.

the big time rendering contractors are. they can then take total control of the works without interference from the main contractor.

the big time rendering contractors are. they can then take total control of the works without interference from the main contractor.
Hi Malc,

I think you have been mis-informed here sadly, we are dealing with some of the biggest Rendering Contractors in the UK, none of which have this or would have a requirement for this. A contractor can not take control of the work from the main contractor due to specifications and insurances.

Hi Malc,

I this you have been mis-informed here sadly, we are dealing with some of the biggest Rendering Contractors in the UK, none of which have this or would have a requirement for this. A contractor can not take control of the work from the main contractor due to specifications and insurances.

large firms like TEI and Permaroc are

The difference being PRO Contractors are contractors, Permaroc is a manufacturer..
Permaroc are a manufacturer but they are also contractors with direct labour and use T E I as contractors.
T E I are external contractors for most other systems as well.