Prb classic tal,ocr...

Bigstevehammer

I’m prob late to the party etc,..been pumping it today,.. I found it quality gear,and has an edge over other ocr I’ve used,horses for courses I guess people may not agree,but was good to spray for me,I’d guess it has a high lime content,might be wrong,..very white when dry opposed to other in light grey..But rock solid..only down fall is when you are caught out by 3 bags short
Going to try tarmac ocr tomorrow,worth a punt and roughly same price..

white ocr hey?
what sort of prices are the bags? coverage?

Yeah painter had thought it had been given a miscoat...,forgot to tell him I never ha ha??

it was the price really mate that made me go with it,someone who I know uses a lot of their mono,swears by it..apparantly prb are parex nearest competitor in France and all that carry on,..so thought give it a go..closing up after an I bar was decent,I like it....but ppl are in their own camps..where as I’m a cheap whore!!...no loyalties ha ha
but yeah,proper white...I think I was getting 1.2-1.4 m2 per bag ...just shy of £8 a bag,...decent gear.
Interested in the tarmac ocr,as it’s dead handy if you run short etc,..running that outbtomorrow
I got mine from p1s...I’m going to run their tc on the next,so see what their acrylic/silicones are saying