pral m

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
spraying pral m next week onto blockwork. if im spraying by 8 do u think ill be ok? or do u reckon overnight?

also, does any1 use their serated edge for anything other than mono?

oh yeah, has anyone apart from les had a go with the ritmo and a step up tranny? how did you find it?

cheers

Never had any luck with a step up transformer, the digital thingy says uV and shuts down and thats with a 3.3kva one, water for Pral m is around 225 and full speed ahead, sprays well.

sorry les luv :-*

nothing personal i had a feeling someone had said they had struggled with 1 before.

so how come les can make it run and mcplaster cant? does it need to be sprayed slower? or wetter?

stuart said run off 2 trannys. how would i do that? lots of plug adaptors?

Yes Sprayit, it just goes to fault immediately, this was with a 5 kva site transformer feeding a 3.3kva step up with heavy duty leads with no other load on the site 110v box. Plugged into the 32a socket :) To be fair i should try a 10kva site 110v box next, but there is no chance of ever having the use of one without other users obviously.

You know yourself Sprayit on a big site major developers they hate you having any advantage what so ever and will put any obstacle in your way so tapping into the supply is out, i even have a copy of guidelines from HSE and their number on my phone to call and ask advice, as long as RCD protected use any voltage is the rule. Sometimes i find it frustrating and other times i realise it's just human beings and oneupmanship!

im working in banbury at the moment. and just done one in deddington

do u no kev birt?

dont spose uve got any spare cpi?

No don't know the man Nick and no i don't have any spare CPI, sorry for the negativity but i only answer the questions, really you are the one that created the answers ;D

Furthest i've been over the last 28 of years is Basingstoke, 1hr 20min and i moaned about that! I do mono, plaster, floors, tacking, sticking coving artex metal, the works mate ,usually within an hour of here unless moneys good.

McPlaster said:
Furthest i've been over the last 28 of years is Basingstoke, 1hr 20min and i moaned about that! I do mono, plaster, floors, tacking, sticking coving artex metal, the works mate ,usually within an hour of here unless moneys good.

would u come over mk way? iv had quite a few recently that have been hard work coz i need a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.