pral m silver pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you have a Minster your way ? Jewson? , both these companies are under the umbrella of weber , if that helps , or just do it in chalk ! Lol

Talked them into chalk so all sorted i found minster alot more expensive then sig and i get them cheaper then jewson get them in themselves

Talked them into chalk so all sorted i found minster alot more expensive then sig and i get them cheaper then jewson get them in themselves
least your sorted mate ,i know some Jewsons charge £14 abag !!,all down to the branch and the amount you use a month

Avon side supplies charged me £9.11 and only bought 35 bags they have one in Stoke and one in Bristol

That old cherub! Funny enough ccf said the same when I said I want pral m @ £9.10 then couple of mins later of tooing and throwing and boom £9.10 it is :)

Cheers @Jrend :)

What's carriage charge with ccf ben

Free with that order of 70 bags from Liverpool to southport, been charged £25 before though..

I didn't want to ask originally as wetherby charged me £100!! On a £1200 material order!! Presumed ccf would be the same..

£9.10 is a lot of money! I pay £8.86 for monorex and thats got 20% more in the bag.

Yeah but I don't go half as much as you men go through and I haven't got an account there..

Got fingered by keel supply the week before @ £10.71 they started @ £11.50 cheeky coonts for 40 bags..

So was happy with £9.10..

Most places around here anyway won't have that much in stock in one go, it would need ordering in.

340, what's that 8/9 pallets, whenever I order large amounts 250 max I usually have to wait.

Don't use Minster, they are robbing bastards, I spent £12k on render only with them last year and they charge me £9.90 a bag +

This is great for us to share what we pay but I find more often now when I go to look at jobs people saying to me, what can you get bags for as I can get them for x amount.
They seem to expect you to supply them at the price you pay with no mark up! No chance.
If I get the feeling they will be like this I just explain that they can have a labour only cost and they supply all materials including bags beads tape sheets etc, they will also have no help in ordering and take all responsibility with delivery and after care. OR they can have a all in price that reflects the above as part of our service.
I don't understand how things like TV's can't be bought for prices the retailers get it at but you can buy building materials for the same as your builder??

Status
Not open for further replies.