pral m first time

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonos1980

Hi I'm going to be useing pral m for the first time on my own house just want to no when I have sprayed do I rule off with serrated then spat and can I scrape back same day cheers

Hi I'm going to be useing pral m for the first time on my own house just want to no when I have sprayed do I rule off with serrated then spat and can I scrape back same day cheers

Have you worked with any similar materials jonos? Lots of lads in here use pral m.

Been doing mp75 at the moment I'm useing utiform quattro done loads off ewi work but want to get in to Webber render s

Hey jonos
Iv been using weber pral m for around 8 years it's a good product not quite as good as parex. But it's still quite good, I found that pral m goes off a lot quicker than others like Parex,
the way I would use pral m....... 15mm coat onto block work. Mesh around window and doors with the mesh embedded into the render a minimum of 6mm, don't just tack the mesh on then spray or spread over it, if you do that the mesh will not work properly,
Spray/spread( I prefer spraying) rule with either sedated rule or normal rule, then spat, in summer you will defo get a same day scratch winter put on late afternoon the day before. Scratch..... Make sure you use an I section.. The wall will be 10 times flatter than if you just use a scratch float, brush the wall down after you have finished scratching
hope this has been some help
regards and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.