pr bagged render

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Just had a drop off today with pre bagged render like cpi but not cpi. The guy just rang me to say it batched in december so it is already 5 months old would you lads use it.

your usually alright for a good 12-14 months from batch date if its been kept in a dry, and off ground area.

we would use it as most have 12 months but you need to check if thats the use by or the manufactor date, if its the use by we would get a credit note and then use it. :RpS_laugh:

sure that only has a 6 month shelf life mate, there is a manufacture date rather than a best before date. we used to use loads of that stuff on the insurnace work of flooded houses up Carlisle, morpeth & hull for the bottom meter of the downstairs walls. its exactly same as dri coat, someone told us its actually dri coat but bagged for sovereign.

Let me check invoice mate just in case I never had my specs on LOL.
Ryanb it's not dri coat in a different bag , I ve just done a back way in it what are you trying do give me a mind fcuk , thinking I have used internal gear on external .

oh sorry henry, didnt mean to give you a scare. we used some sovereign gear that was pre bagged and thought it was the same gear because ive only ever seen that dri coat stuff manufactured by them

Ready render is what I use on both external and internal and render lite is for internal works.

Status
Not open for further replies.