power

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
when using your machines do you have to use an genny or can you use the site power. and what happens wen u on a job with low water pressure does this affect the machine

you can use power off silos brickies use or ant 3 phase supply, low water pressure not a problem just run off barrels

so will it suck the water from the barrel at will with a hose in the top of the barrel?

and do you need 415 v to run the g4 if so what kind of genny

I drilled a hole at the bottom of the barrel and stuck a tap on it and I think some lads here use the 3 phase sjl genny which is good value for money

will that give you 415v snd do you need that many volts? its alot i take it they are all 3phase bar the diesel powered ones

yeah their 3 phase apart from the ritmo which is either 240v or 110v, you need a 3 phase genny that is at least 12.5 kva or if a diesal genny then 20kva or more, if you run from a barrel you want a 3/4 geka fitting on the bottom and a short (about a metre) of 3/4 hose going into the machine

PWI when you say you have a tap at the bottom of your barrel do you mean just a standard outside tap

you might be finding the machines pump is having problems pulling water through, i would just have a stright through connector

Status
Not open for further replies.