Power for Render gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones10

Alright lads i looking at getting a compressor but refina told me I need a 30cfm air compressor to run the hopper for sand cement renders, I just looked on another site and it says they can run fine on a 13cfm @100psi, so I'm confused as the diff in price in generators is alot. As you can tell I'm not knowledgable with machine stuff so any advice is appreciated

just get a pump simple pump use a 12/cfm compressor and a conveyer pump from around £3000k cant go wrong no training needed.

talk to Peter at Refina

They are mate but well worth the money. Second handers come up from time to time but still ant cheap and you wont have a clue how to work it and you will cry alot.

I shall have a look into them, I'm going to pop down see Ryan soon and have a look at the eze machine, I'm not planning to use everyday but now and then extensions etc mostly as just trying to make life easier,cheers for advice currier

Been looking into ritmo today, looks good but prob more machine then I need to be honest, what's the diff between the ritmo m and the L ? and is alot more the Eze, not sure if the mixer unit has been made for the Eze yet but would want that too

I have seen the eze up close and am not convinced it will through render on the wall quicker by hand.you will have to mix gear first,then load the hopper.it will be slower.get a titmouse mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.