powder coating

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
was considering the spare hopper, reason being, its mucky and a clean hopper will surely allow free falling and less chance of new sh1t collecting plus if we dont use it we could sell it on as mint condition.

my machine never gets dirty i spend more time cleaning than spraying i wonder if pft do a orange wax ?? lol

well it wont get dirty if we mint it up but we never had the luxury of buying a brand new pump that was shiny to start with and I do like the shiny orange colour, I just know the new gear we put in sticks to the old gear easily. plus its no bother - after all I did use to be a paint sprayer and have shot blaster etc just no powder gun but I know a geezer.

wonder if les can dend me the colour code

well it wont get dirty if we mint it up but we never had the luxury of buying a brand new pump that was shiny to start with and I do like the shiny orange colour, I just know the new gear we put in sticks to the old gear easily. plus its no bother - after all I did use to be a paint sprayer and have shot blaster etc just no powder gun but I know a geezer.

wonder if les can dend me the colour code

PFT Ral Colour = 0r1ng3

Status
Not open for further replies.