posting replies

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

:RpS_thumbup: When replying to a thread,I have to 'go advanced' now to get my smilies at the end of my post otherwise they appear at the beginning instead, like this............it's a major inconvenience to my life Danny so can you fix it please.

To get the smilie at the end of the post I have to press the 'go advanced' button, but I used to just open the smilies using the dropdown menu next to the A

I cant replicate it.....

as long as your cursor is in the position where you want the smiley and then clicking the drop down I cant see why it don't work

That's what I usually do, but now I have to go advanced :RpS_mad: If it wasn't for the price of petrol I'd get the hosepipe out......

I.E...........come to think of it, that thing 'upgraded' the other day.....................hmmm, I'll put the rope away and see if it's summat to do with that, nice one chris.:RpS_thumbup:****

****Brought to you courtesy of the 'go advanced' button

i use firefox mate.... certain browsers do funny things with certain code...
uhm had a similar effect on i.e. 9 or 8... when they didi the server move..
its peeing me orf cos i cant do certain things with me website cos when i paste certain html commands into the html editor the google editor just f'ckin bins em and does what it likes... :RpS_cursing:

i think i.e has a 'compatability' setting somewhere... i had a similar problem with it ages ago and thats what danny said, clicked the 'compatability mode' setting and bingo....

yeah maybe a browser thing...

I use chrome but I cant do some things in chrome so sometimes need to open firefox.... I never use IE though....

let me know how you get on :) I never use the drop downs I just type the smilies in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.