Possible labourers wanted from Monday onwards

reeves1985

Possibly needing 2 maybe 3 labourers from Monday onwards in Doncaster for a job.

If all goes to plan there's the possibility of athe least a weeks work could be more.

Experience in Dry-lining preferred

Plastering improvers or general labourers

Last edited:
Nice share!!!

Right bucket bitches.... plenty of opportunities now to learn a trade now is a great time to start!!!

@Lodan is a good egg he knows am taking the piss.
Its all water off a ducks back.....i know clemo is just bitter cos he has to plaster all day and then has like 8 kids to go home to....someone needs to let these irish lads know that pulling out isnt contraceptiom

Its all water off a ducks back.....i know clemo is just bitter cos he has to plaster all day and then has like 8 kids to go home to....someone needs to let these irish lads know that pulling out isnt contraceptiom
I never had s*x b4 but she says there my kids and I believe her. Even little black tommy is mine. My wife is a good women. She was out all last night helping my best friend clean his house. She is a keeper.

I never had s*x b4 but she says there my kids and I believe her. Even little black tommy is mine. My wife is a good women. She was out all last night helping my best friend clean his house. She is a keeper.
Little black tommy:ROFLMAO: a good woman, those dirty grass stained knees from helping him with the gardening