Pop ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
@Danny what's the craic mate with loads of pop ups and adverts ? get them whether I use my phone or laptop, but only on this forum not any others, and they're on the main screen not the margins so have to close them to view the rest of the page !

I get the odd one pop up in the middle of the page,only recently though and only on here.

Keys rings and jumpers aswell dan [emoji38] could do with a new mixer aswell [emoji28][emoji6][emoji28]

Does it keep you logged in?

No mate, but everytime I come to log in I have an advert that covers the log in button, when I hover the cursor over the cross to turn it off it then enlarges so if not careful you click on the advert rather than the cross. Probably quite trivia but its just shi7e I don't want to be doing everytime.

No mate, but everytime I come to log in I have an advert that covers the log in button, when I hover the cursor over the cross to turn it off it then enlarges so if not careful you click on the advert rather than the cross. Probably quite trivia but its just shi7e I don't want to be doing everytime.
When you log on you can tick the keep me logged in box so you don't have to do it every time,that's if you want to like:)

nope thats fair enough.... the top ones were deactivated and it was just meant to be the bottom ones... trying to get them to only display to guests and not logged in people...

I will remove them totally if they are pissing people off though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 417
Told the Co. Pay to wind them in but they are not listening now

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Are you all glad that the pop ups are gone now?

Least i know that they annoy you :) Wont be doing that again :)

Do pop ups pay better than a static advert? Always wondered why sites use them because we've all been pissed off by them in a past and moved off the site ur on

its a different way to advertise... you get paid per view on them... its more about brand awareness than anything else.. I get companies contacting me trying to do x y z on here but most of the time I tell them to do one :)

I am always testing new thing here and there to see if it improves user experience and what not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.