Politics section

stuart23

Private Member
@Danny @Todo10
I deleted the politics section but after results last night I feel I'm missing out on a whole lot of Tory pain so would like to go back in for a couple of days. How do I do that?

Lol. heres a taste of it. Some bitter people on there this morning. Guess who?

"You watch the left will claim to have won lol

Is the prime minister Jeremy Corbyn ? Well you have not won then"

and from another thread:

"ok apologies I called it incorrectly, but is Corbyn PM ? Is he f**k" :LOL:

@Danny @Todo10
I deleted the politics section but after results last night I feel I'm missing out on a whole lot of Tory pain so would like to go back in for a couple of days. How do I do that?

Hey just remember you was the No 1 cheerleader in your frilly dress that wanted it gone so keep out.

Oh btw isn't it still a Tory government lol

Hey just remember you was the No 1 cheerleader in your frilly dress that wanted it gone so keep out.

Oh btw isn't it still a Tory government lol
giphy.gif

I heard on my alarm radio there been catastrophic earthquakes in the U.K. last night so looked through my curtains and the sun was shining, checked my van and buckets are still there (and clean) , no damage to my Speedskim etc , so looking like a normal day to me .

Remind me who will be the next government? And who made good gains in Scotland (thankfully) ?
So your telling me that election wasn't an absolute embarrassment for your torys and that May is a strong and stable leader? Lol

Shameful speech by May. As though last night never happened. No legitimacy whatsoever. Sums up her whole campaign. Arrogant and conceited. Lol. It's just a matter of time though

Shameful speech by May. As though last night never happened. No legitimacy whatsoever. Sums up her whole campaign. Arrogant and conceited. Lol. It's just a matter of time though

For her yes, the tories NO.

yeah okay. youve been wanting to dick her over the past six weeks. and now shes s**t on your shoe. lol. typical tory

In posts I made it known Boris was my no 1 choice after Dave left, but she got it, I gave her a she has failed miserably so it's bye bye to her and either Boris or David Davis will be in charge come the end of August, I then fully expect an autumn election

i enjoy a hung government, they have to be nice to everyone as they try to win our vote for the next election which i would expect within 6 months.

the last one that i remember was the heath and wilson governments we had 4 or 5 elections every 6 months. as soon as heath won there would be labour strikes to bring his government down.as the unions flexed their muscle.

It will be Autum won't it,
deluded corbyn with his magic money tree and who came out and said I'm ready to govern -they still got 60 seats less than the Tories, or may the robot that takes no notice of the general public and swerves any debate, I'd take 2 new leaders.
The only bonus for me was jimmy krankie and the snp getting a kicking.

Reactions: gps
i enjoy a hung government, they have to be nice to everyone as they try to win our vote for the next election which i would expect within 6 months.

the last one that i remember was the heath and wilson governments we had 4 or 5 elections every 6 months. as soon as heath won there would be labour strikes to bring his government down.as the unions flexed their muscle.
How weird I was just reading about that 1974 I was just conceived, flower power times too and then the great 1980s , who knows there may be great times just around the corner again?

The United Kingdom's general election of February 1974 was held on the 28th day of that month. It was the first of two United Kingdom general elections held that year, the first election to take place after the United Kingdombecame a member of the European Communities on 1 January 1973 and also the first election since the Second World War not to produce an overall majority in the House of Commons for the winning party. Instead there was a hung parliament, even though many people had expected a Conservativevictory for Edward Heath. Labour won the most seats (301, which was 17 seats short of an overall majority) with the Conservatives on 297 seats, although the Conservatives had a larger share of the popular vote.

We've now managed to bring a politics discussion into the forum bugs section. Nowhere is safe

Correction

Less of the we've. You have. Total disgrace and lack of respect for the owner and sponsors of this here forum :hola:

Correction

Less of the we've. You have. Total disgrace and lack of respect for the owner and sponsors of this here forum :hola:
Correction

I asked Danny a question and you lot jumped on it. If it was my forum I'd ban yous