Police.

Members online

Got pulled today.no seat belt. 100 quid fine .or maybe go on a course.:rolleyes::inocente:

FFS...

How're you supposed to wear a seatbelt on your pushbike?!

Chuckle TPF.gif

So that's why I've seen a few specials without - can they seize the car though?
No not for the plates however if you are very unlucky and it’s a traffic officer on a bad day they can do a thing called pg9 on your car which in theory cancels your MOT and your car has to be recovered at your own expense. Very costly day- although very very unlikely

Manchester Police release footage of brutal attack, ask public for help identifying attacker, but there's just one problem...

51BD2574-3D3A-49EA-A320-4336DC01FF93.jpeg

Nope.... it's a fine
I got pulled last month for towing a trailer with a different number plate, both plates registered to the same company, just different vans
He said he’s giving me a ticket, I argued any correspondence goes to the same place and it’s down to us to say who was driving the van
He was an absolute cock, making up far fetched stories about what might happen etc
Then he said he’s charging me for having no number plate, I said your not, took photos of him, van, trailer, his car etc
Nothing ever came through

Fuxin bullshite ..AI does not exist

I reported a known speeding in @30 zone to police …
@ did fux all @told them they are fuxin useless ,when they call back a week later to see how my reported crime was dealt …

Last edited:

@ did fux all @told them they are fuxin useless ,when they call back a week later to see how my reported crime was dealt …
I.d love a day on planet reebok

How fast were they going, approximately ?

Snitch!! I didnt think you had police in your dream world no tax to pay them.

No one likes a grass !

No one likes a grass !
If you drive anywhere near me In a fuxim heap of shite ,@ like an absolute fuxin lunatic .
You either /feel the back of my hand ,or &(I will grass you up ..)The end …
Snitch!! I didnt think you had police in your dream world no tax to pay them.
Like a good slave I work 7 days to keep these in a job …

I have already told them who ,when ,where
They even fux it up @even after I have done all the leg work ….

If you drive anywhere near me In a fuxim heap of shite ,@ like an absolute fuxin lunatic .

Who else do you grass up ?

Police don't like snitches either 'cos means they have to do some extra work - just call em back and say not to bother, your mates will deal with it instead.

How fast were they going, approximately ?
Absolute bunch cuntss. go do some proper police work won’t even come to your house if you’ve been burgled tell u to call 100 number. Talking to a mate the other day his dog dug up a knife at the local rugby club with claret all over it phoned the pigs didn’t want to know :(

Absolute bunch cuntss. go do some proper police work won’t even come to your house if you’ve been burgled tell u to call 100 number. Talking to a mate the other day his dog dug up a knife at the local rugby club with claret all over it phoned the pigs didn’t want to know :(
Aye, Dixon of Dock Green must be turning over in his grave mate !