Police !

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14228

What's happening to the world!! The police are just in the job for the end game!!
I know this cus I've got a relative in the force and done jobs for loads of coppers!! Nice enough people but they are fooking useless as police!! Old style police had some balls!!
These new breed are fookin wank!!
Rant over and I don't give a s**t!! World has gone tits up!!!

What's happening to the world!! The police are just in the job for the end game!!
I know this cus I've got a relative in the force and done jobs for loads of coppers!! Nice enough people but they are fooking useless as police!! Old style police had some balls!!
End game being massive pension paid by the tax payer!!! Us...

Its difficult as they cant be old school cops any more they have to be PC...they have to play with in the laws society made for them which makes them toothless

I think I might end you.

I'll position you on the dung heap so you look like you're bumming @gps's minging corpse.

That will please me.

I'll stand back and admire my grotesque art.