Police are linked to blacklist of construction workers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

twitcher

Private Member
I've heard it all now, the cops are knee deep in the News International phone hacking corruption and now they're being exposed for giving information to a shady organisation funded by major firms in the industry to blacklist construction workers.

'The police or security services supplied information to a blacklist funded by the country's major construction firms that has kept thousands of people out of work over the past three decades.

The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has revealed that records that could only have come from the police or MI5 have been discovered in a vast database of files held on 3,200 victims who were deemed leftwing or troublesome.
The files were collected by the Consulting Association, a clandestine organisation funded by major names in the construction industry.'

Police are linked to blacklist of construction workers | Technology | The Observer

ufo,s are real 2:RpS_laugh: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I think Alf is on the list. He keeps breaking into sites and pinching the meat out of everyone's sandwiches.

I was wondering if anyone on here was on that blacklist or knew anyone on it

My mate that I'm throwing on a 45m2 ceiling starting at 10am is a w*g. I'll show him this post and he'll laugh at you. Paddies n wogs working together, unheard of eh ??????

Get a life you mug :RpS_confused:

Bubbles how do I do that, put people on an ignore list. I can think of at least 2 people I want to ignore. One being on this thread

click on their name, view profile, it's on there.
I only done it on that fvcker that kept talking in yorkshire accent, it was making me blind:huh:
There's 3 on it now :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.