Plywood and plastering

Members online

Novice here Do you have to plaster over plywood before applying wallpaper?
denzel.png

You can't plaster onto wood pal, you'll need to hang plasterboard before skimming with plaster, or could tape and joint the plaster boards to avoid plastering, although it my not be as robust a finish.

Skimmed over ply a couple of times . Over the years , pva .of course ,once in shower area to level it out for tiles. Once one wall in log cabin because they didn't want to pay for plasterboard.ect. chippy on the job said in all his years he never seen it before.he was only about 30. Anyway 10 years on it's still ok . PVA ,PVA,

Skimmed over ply a couple of times . Over the years , pva .of course ,once in shower area to level it out for tiles. Once one wall in log cabin because they didn't want to pay for plasterboard.ect. chippy on the job said in all his years he never seen it before.he was only about 30. Anyway 10 years on it's still ok . PVA ,PVA,
It's not really is it let's be honest just because you did it years ago don't make it right! Raulf Harris was my hero but that didn't work out so well! I still think he's innocent.