Plunge pool render?

Members online

Sapphire

Evening

A client I did some landscaping work for a few years ago called me this week to ask if I could render a plunge pool.

I have done a lot of external rendering over the years without any complaints but not sure where to start on this one.

Anyone have any experience of rending pools, hot tubs etc?
What products did you use?

Thanks

I done one recently where pro rend the inside then they fit a track round top edge then a heavy duty liner is made to measure goes in will post pics up when I go back to render outside walls! Comes in all different patterns be interesting to see it completely done I guess the weight of water holds it all in place!

Evening

A client I did some landscaping work for a few years ago called me this week to ask if I could render a plunge pool.

I have done a lot of external rendering over the years without any complaints but not sure where to start on this one.

Thanks
@Dollar

Your welcome!

Thanks for the suggestions.
I have only ever used c & s scratch+finish for rendering so unfamiliar with these products. Are they alternatives to each other as they are both listed as base coats.

Would they take a chlorinated rubber paint over the top?

Evening

Thanks
I worked for a swimming pool company for years /just treat it same as any other job we use to paint the walls first with a coat of ctf 2 from a firm called bal