Plumbers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
Useless overpaid t 0ssers. Cant get a good 'un so I'm gonna go on Rated People and make them PAY to price my job. F 00k 'em :RpS_thumbup:

Don't get me started they leave big massive knuckles to dab over .that always moan about dot and dab when they use pushfit! they never tighten there rads that old chestnut! Just make it look hard.but the worst one is CALL OUT charge hate em!!! mind you not as bad as those SPARKS .

I'm not even trying to get the job done on the cheap. Just trying to get one who will TURN UP. I know 6 diff plumbers and they're always letting me and my mates down. W@nkers

I had the same trouble a couple of years ago & in the end I paid £650 for a 5day plumbing course at my local training centre.Now I can do the same as a pro plumber can without the bloody call out charge & rip off rates they charge!!!!I can refit a bathroom sweet & take off rads n stuff like that ;)What is it you actually need doing Irish spread?And where are you based??

East London mate. I've had a plumber half install an ensuite toilet and need it connected to the soil stack, all in plastic so not a massive job. I live with my girlfriend by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.