Please sign this petition - for an explanation about BG finishing products!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never wear gimp gloves mate.......

well not in the merchants anyway;).....do the bags still rip when wearing the gimp Gear:bananas:

Got some proper puffs on here danny, just mix it up and chuck it on. You use it every day so if you cant get used to it its time to pack in!!
Maccies are always takin on

I had some today it was lovely over grit I could have had a wank over it was like cream I had a shitty few bags other week but they were from jewsons these were from bnq

Well got to admit I got some s**t yesterday it was chewy as f**k set really weird and I had to trowel the f**k out of it to get the blisters out, then it tore to f**k. Had a massive ceiling over pregrit today I was dreading it so went to a different yard instead of my usual B&Q and it was spot on so I will be giving B&Q a miss of a while.

Been using 2 month out of day multi this week expecting it to go off and it's hanging. 3.5 hr set on a staircase. Could have put the lot on in that time ffs

Been using 2 month out of day multi this week expecting it to go off and it's hanging. 3.5 hr set on a staircase. Could have put the lot on in that time ffs
I've had exactly the same before, coz its out of date you're ready for it to go off then it goes the other way and it fooks you up that way lol

Ok...so firstly @ Danny hope this isn't disrespectful to a sponsor as it is meant in the correct tone!

@BG...Surely as a sponsor and hearing the voices of all the lads on the forum not to mention all the lads up and down the country on sites and peoples homes...

Were not paranoid...and despite the reputation were not all thick...

We appreciate that you have the market share and we also appreciate that your competitor don't appear to have a marketing department....

however can you please give us an honest explanation of your finishing products change in performance...

Look we are going to buy it regardless we have no choice but do you know what just a little respect for us guys who graft every day and supply our customers your products would be very much appreciated...

No lies no corporate bull just a bit of basic info...

Thanks in advance

Zombie

Zombie it's a combination of your thickness and incompetence, we always get these posts in the colder months because thick amateur spreads don't realise that atmospheric conditions can affect the setting times etc and don't adjust accordingly.

Plus no one is going to show you respect if you don't show it to others.

Zombie it's a combination of your thickness and incompetence, we always get these posts in the colder months because thick amateur spreads don't realise that atmospheric conditions can affect the setting times etc and don't adjust accordingly.

So you having trouble with the gear in the winter months 3D?

shut up yer foookin prick....

now go off and fill yer chases with bonding on your single skin Victorian houses external walls and then come on here asking why getting damp patches!!!!!

id blind yer in a heartbeat yer prick youd get foookin laughed off site!!!!!

shut up yer foookin prick....

now go off and fill yer chases with bonding on your single skin Victorian houses external walls and then come on here asking why getting damp patches!!!!!

id blind yer in a heartbeat yer prick youd get foookin laughed off site!!!!!

Lol you can give it but you can't take it can yea, same for you and all your little bumchums! And judging by your posts you haven't got a clue about plastering.

Yeah the stuff is strange at times we have had some stuff that smells like detergent and takes ages to go off and the next pallet load is ok.. Odd!

Yeah the stuff is strange at times we have had some stuff that smells like detergent and takes ages to go off and the next pallet load is ok.. Odd!

Been saying for a while that some bags smell strange like they've got fairy liquid in em.

All these new products coming out but still no waterproof bags...or rip proof bags

No James notvfound white bits in it but as soon as you smell it you know the bags are going to hang and go fatty.
Thebearbeef Glad it's just not us that have smelt it

Got to say I love this post comments ,I have had white bits in unifinish as I have not used multi for a while but am tomorrow so will see if there are any in it..having said that I don't care if it has or not it still trowels up ok

Status
Not open for further replies.