please help!!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

louisstanerz20

hello there I'm 23years old have been a builders labourer for 5years,but am looking to get into plastering as have always been interested done a few days hear and there with one old boy but now retired,I'm starting college in september and am looking for a trainee labouring job if any one can help me out in the west sussex portsmouth southhampton chichester bognor littlehampton worthing sort of areas live in chichester but am willing to travel,i can send cv on request I'm hard working,polite,always on time,willing to listen to what ever you say,i have currently been layer off by my previous firm so can start straight away for little money thanks for looking and hopefully some one can help,have full uk driving licence cscs card,dumpers ticket,manual handling ticket,network rail personal track safety tickets

good luck mate. seem pretty switched on but at the minute alot of people are doing all the labouring and graft themselves as they cannot justify a labourers/apprentices wage on top of their own

Welcome Louis ,you come across really well ,hope some one can help you out
This time of year can be a bit slow in our game ,but stick around ,best of luck

hello there thanks i no its slow i got layer off on the 21st of december in my previous labouring job and if i was learning i would not request labourers wages,i would work for like 40pound a day if any one would give me the opertunitie

I live near you and I have a few charity jobs lined up for later this year so if your keen your more than welcome to tag along with me... There wont be any money but will have food and what not sorted out and I will throw in a T shirt and a mug :)

I also have a huge project starting on the south coast so maybe bale to help again but lots hanging in the balance with that at the moment :)

Good Luck

Danny

Danny what work is it you're doing for charity? How did that come about? I don't mind doing my bit when I can and im just up the road from you.

Its for a local scout hut, they got shafted by a company or something and so a friend contacted me to see if I could go and help I obviously said I would :) I am offering my labour for free and going to work on getting the materials donated.

I will also let all the local press know about it as well so should get coverage which means more exposure for the forum :)

I dont actively let people know I use to be on the tools down here only friends know that i do a bit here and there :)

Danny

yeah thanks danny and plaster mind,yes danny let me no when it starts as my daughter goes to play school in the scout hut so be good to get involved and plaster mind have you got his name on here thanks

Send me your details.number etc.
Il send them to couple firms i work for.
Try w.stirland building contractors.based in chi. Good firm to work for

Wow mate you come across like a very postive person I just know you will not be long out of work.

Hello mate I did get your email but not got round to replying sorry about that I have nothing at the moment but I will keep you in mind. Keep looking and good luck mate.

thanks trev the spread and there must be someone willing to take a chance with me I'm so willing to learn and for 30-40quid a day i think thats a bargain lol

thanks guys for all ya help been offered a trial with some one and if any good here take me on full time,keep ya updated thanks again

thanks guys have you got any advice for me what would you want from your labourer i no about not texting and stuff im not like that anyway i leave my phone in car and also to do as he says

Alrite louis advice well buddy as you said no phones keep everything clean fresh waterbuckets and another goodun is anticipate what going to happen next, eg if im boarding the slave will have everything to hand just about to cut out for a plug " do you want the pad saw"

Your there at there first to make our life easier then once you have proved you got something about you if your lucky enough to work for one of the good spreads out there he will show you skills,

Best of luck mucka

Just listen and learn. Make sure he doesn't have to tell you the same thing over and over.

Is it someone on here whos taken you on?

Danny if you need a hand with the scout hut in any way let me know and ill come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.