Please help-hole in new render!

Members online

RichELR

Hello I was wondering if anybody can help....we got our house rendered last year and have just had a new broadband line fitted. The fitter has managed to dint and crack the rebder and I'm wondering if this can be repaired. I believe it it was Weber render....the one where you don't have to paint. Some posts I have read say this type of render cant be filled/repaired but others suggest it can. Does anybody know if this can be repaired and if so recommend any companies who can do it? I'm based in West Yorkshire.
20220605_201848.jpg

Hello I was wondering if anybody can help....we got our house rendered last year and have just had a new broadband line fitted. The fitter has managed to dint and crack the rebder and I'm wondering if this can be repaired. I believe it it was Weber render....the one where you don't have to paint. Some posts I have read say this type of render cant be filled/repaired but others suggest it can. Does anybody know if this can be repaired and if so recommend any companies who can do it? I'm based in West Yorkshire.View attachment 70099
Get the company that fitted the cable to get it sorted. They just might be more careful in future then.

It was Virgin Media.....trying to get any form of customer service from them is a nightmare! Wish we never went with them.....

All telecommunication companies are the same I had to have a new phone line fitted and asked the lad to drill from the outside- in (made sure there were no obstructions and it was were I wanted it inside).
He refused said it was against company policy, I explained that I was a plasterer and would rather patch up inside than have a blown brick.
Ended up with a blown brick FFS. To many shiny arse’s making policies that have no real term experience.

Hello I was wondering if anybody can help....we got our house rendered last year and have just had a new broadband line fitted. The fitter has managed to dint and crack the rebder and I'm wondering if this can be repaired. I believe it it was Weber render....the one where you don't have to paint. Some posts I have read say this type of render cant be filled/repaired but others suggest it can. Does anybody know if this can be repaired and if so recommend any companies who can do it? I'm based in West Yorkshire.View attachment 70099
You’ll be better off buying an external cable cover and sticking it on with CT1.
Comma companies use them sometimes but use silicone and they end up falling off so use CT1

I drilled 2 holes from the inside out today. 10mm and a 20. 10 came straight through the bed, 20 straight through bed and perp :coffe: